Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

Away and rub it in your pubes ya diddy . I'm perfectly entitled to my opinion , and it won't change whether we win the league or not . This piece of shit should not be signing for this club .

calm doon "ya diddy"

as you said your perfectly entitled to your opinon, and so am i.

and mine is that he'd be a good signing, and would improve the team.

people need to look at this signing from the footballing ability side, and he has enough of that to rip it up in the SPL.

but according to you and many others on here that doesny matter cos "he's a cunt"

I'm less excited than i should be, el hadj diouf and david healy.. wheres the so called "defensive priority" ? will we see a defender at Ibrox in this window? and what if Webster leaves?

Fukin hell man half these cunts were gonnae welcome riordan a dirty Fenian rat wae open arms but when we go for a cunt that spat on a pape he's a scumbag etc get real fuk sake awrite he might not b everyones cuppa tea but he's a good player and will defo do a job up here!!!

I'm far from a handwringer, but using 'he spat on a Celtic fan' as a reason to want us to sign someone is immature beyond belief

I'm far from a handwringer, but using 'he spat on a Celtic fan' as a reason to want us to sign someone is immature beyond belief

It's good enough for me, our hatred for they Fenian bastards is slowly dissapearing, are you the guy that wanted browns autograph outside ibrox. Get fucking real what happened to hating those cunts. I don't particularly like the guys attitude either but we are scrapping at the bottom of the barrel hel do.