Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

Exactly, Diouf will be a threat to Celtics title chances, make no mistake, and some members on here dont want it to happen, taking the morale high ground, makes me wonder if indeed they are fans. doh! :)Happens all the time when we are linked with good players, fans coming in making any excuse for us not to sign said player. :)

(tu)

Give me an example of when that has happened regarding any other player like Diouf (if we have ever signed someone as controversial).

Diouf is a disgusting cunt. He should have had his legs snapped years ago, but he's a good player and he would definitely do a job for us up here.

The reason so many people are angry at this one is because he is - as previously stated - a complete CUNT. I don't think anyone has said he isn't good enough.

A decent player but he's too much of a wanker and that's saying something because football seems to be full of wankers these days. This guy just takes it to a whole new level. I'd rather he fucked off.

A decent player but he's too much of a wanker and that's saying something because football seems to be full of wankers these days. This guy just takes it to a whole new level. I'd rather he fucked off.

Sniff :craphead:

Couldn't be more raging if I tried !

An absolute disgrace if this horrendous excuse for a human being is allowed to play for this great club .

To think only a few weeks ago he was being called worse than a sewer rat by an experienced manager says it all .

If he signs I will do nothing but look forward to the day he leaves .

Oh and another thing , he is almost certainly guaranteed to see a red against the tims .

Disgrace , fucking disgrace !!!

A professional footballer spitting on fans (even those mhanky basdards) is not something to be celebrated.

The fact it wasn't an isolated incident, he has spat on fellow pros countless times, the recent incident with Mackie just confirmed that he is a true low life - not fit to represent the Rangers!

Well unfortunately that's not our decision to make