Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

The looney hooses better be on red alert for this weekend

imagine this scenario

Healy steps up to slot home his 3rd penalty to claim his hatrick in the 90th minute

Runs to the mhanks support STOPS and impersonates playing the flute

THEN

El Hadji Diouf runs up behind him jumping up on his shoulders and gobs on their support.

Carlsberg dont induce riots

hail.gif

The song Bolton (I think) fans sang, to the tune of AMArillo

NANANANANANANANA

El Hadji Diouf will spit on you

Hes a cunt

Hes no White

But He spat on a tim so hes allright

El Hadji Diouf, El Hadji Diouf

It was ok for Riordan to sign though but not a player streets ahead of that wee dick :lol:

Exactly, Diouf will be a threat to Celtics title chances, make no mistake, and some members on here dont want it to happen, taking the morale high ground, makes me wonder if indeed they are fans. doh! :) Happens all the time when we are linked with good players, fans coming in making any excuse for us not to sign said player. :)

(tu)

I am really beginning to lose faith in smith . This signing should never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever eeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr be allowed to happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck offfffffffffffffff diouf , I fucking hate you. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Am i the only one that wants this to happen ?

I'm genuinely torn. 99% of me wants us to have nothing to do with him because I've never felt anything but contempt for the man, and that's including the spitting incident (yes, it was a Celtic fan but it was still disgusting behaviour). A tiny part of me enjoys the potential for mischief though :ph34r:

I'm just not sure our club should be even considering a player who completely lacks any kind of dignity or common human decency.

Daily Record: looks like Keith Jackson was bang on.

Daily Record: ....with regards to Diouf story

He is at Murray Park as we speak

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/transfer-deadline-day/

I havnt been this excited since.............the Advocaat years!

OMG amazing!!!!

:) - mods how do we make this smile bigger?

He spat on the taigs i will be his no.1 follower :uk:

A professional footballer spitting on fans (even those mhanky basdards) is not something to be celebrated.

The fact it wasn't an isolated incident, he has spat on fellow pros countless times, the recent incident with Mackie just confirmed that he is a true low life - not fit to represent the Rangers!