Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

If you think Smith will allow him to get away with those sort of antics at Ibrox you're fucking kidding yourself on.

This could be as good a move for Diouf as it is for Rangers. I wouldn't be surprised if the first thing Smith did was lock himself in a room with Diouf and explain that, in no uncertain circumstances, he MUST abide to the standards of Rangers Football Club.

The Jamie Mackie incident, the diving, the spitting - Smith will knock that out of him. Or he'll just knock fuck out of him.

Agree mate, yes he has a past, but he has talent, and if he cant change his ways with us im sure Smith will punt him back down the road.

If you think Smith will allow him to get away with those sort of antics at Ibrox you're fucking kidding yourself on.

This could be as good a move for Diouf as it is for Rangers. I wouldn't be surprised if the first thing Smith did was lock himself in a room with Diouf and explain that, in no uncertain circumstances, he MUST abide to the standards of Rangers Football Club.

The Jamie Mackie incident, the diving, the spitting - Smith will knock that out of him. Or he'll just knock fuck out of him.

Locked in a room with Diouf? He better have McCulloch and Bougherra to protect him.

200% agree.

Walter Smith is the best thing for El Hadji Diouf.

(tu):lol: