Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

Guest SandyWATP

Ive got a feeling walter and ally are trying to piss lennon off big time, surely healy doiuf are two men he must hate

Yeah, I'm sure this is their main train of thought.

Ive got a feeling walter and ally are trying to piss lennon off big time, surely healy doiuf are two men he must hate

I severely doubt we are signing players on the basis of how much they wind Lennon up.

I don't want us to sign player's to piss off the bheggars. I want to sign players, so we can wipe the floor with them, take them apart and absolutely destroy them!

I prefer to concentrate on my team, than worry about the opposition.

...But at this moment in time. Points win prizes and as much as Diouf is a cunt, he is still a good player. And I for one will welcome him to the club and hope he can do well for us. He will give us some momentum, he is a direct player and I hope it rubs off on guys like Edu, Davis, Weiss as the past few games its been more like doing sideways rather than direct at their opposite numbers and driving into wide positions....

Also hope we get Bikey aswell... I think Weir is struggling this season at times to be honest, and Bikey has EPL experience and is built like a shit brickhouse. I think he would be a great signing just now.

For the moment that old saying is fitted well this us just now which is "beggers cant be choosers" we need to get the people in to do the job, hope and pray this takeover actually happens and we can be clear of debt but still be prudent in the way we run the club like we are just now running profits every season and sitting at a nice 2 in a row at the moment. Let not have a repeat of the spending we did in the Advocaat days, it was lovely to see such big names come into the club but the League and country we are in, we simply cannot sustain the funding to keep these players around for a long time. 12m for Flo back in the day, I would love that just to be our transfer kitty just now, could build a backbone to a team with that. Celtic are spending big just now but they cant sustain it either, not a chance. It will come up and bite them in the arse eventually and if septic fans dont believe that then they truely are deluded.

WATP.

I don't want us to sign player's to piss off the bheggars. I want to sign players, so we can wipe the floor with them, take them apart and absolutely destroy them!

I prefer to concentrate on my team, than worry about the opposition.

This (tu)

What's your opinion on Diouf?

He's quite similar to a lot of other African centre halfs (steroetype FTW) in that he's a big physical presence but he's not the greatest from a technical stand point.

I think with a bit of work under smith he'd be a player.

Who would drop out... ?

Hopefully David Weir, if we are after a centre-half!?