Celtic fans outclass our Trust

Sentry

the last "achievement"is listed as jan 2009 FFS-unless you class the new text service they launched-meanwhile the filth meet with the SFA and get assurances that satisfy them to cancel a boycott???

The Trust send a decent but perhaps mislead chap to a meeting along with a member who misrepresented funds on SPL league reconstruction -yet have you seen any real leadership?-yes Mr Smith has made soundbites about closing Lloyds accounts but words are easy-action speaks.

Anyway at least they will have race nights and raise funds for ?? well raise funds for a jolly.

Just to remind the brethern

* The Rangers Supporters Trust was formed in 2003 by supporters of Rangers Football Club as a pressure group to pursue the clubs interests robustly, monitor media output relating to the club and to project the views of ordinary supporters to the management.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rangers_Supporters_Trust

But theres no way they will tell anything about whats going on.

Come to think of it, does anyone out there know even the slightest little thing thats going on behind closed doors at Ibrox for 100%?

No one knows anything......... Bloody pathetic

So many questions and not an answer for any of them.

As for out classing, I dont think thats even a relevent question.

The average Celtic fan is more proactive than the average Rangers fan on the whole. We sit back far too much and let others dictate to us and walk over us.

So much for being leaders and the rest follow... What happened to; We welcome the chase!?

Never thought much about organized fans' groups before, but now wish we had a charismatic leader, who was trusted enough by the majority of our fans to rally behind. Right now it seems, for every one of us that say it's dark outside, they'll be 20 running for the window to check.

For me, the mhanks are proving the point about the squeaky wheel. We need that squeaker, with enough support behind him, that people will listen to.

If that's not possible, then someone on the Ibrox board with some balls would be a help.

... giving interest free loans to board members who then bounce cheques on them and don't repay the money for years?

hope youve battened down the hatches boss, this place will soon be awash with his followers/supporters

if i had know about the interest free loans i might not have chucked the MDT

* The Rangers Supporters Trust was formed in 2003 by supporters of Rangers Football Club as a pressure group to pursue the clubs interests robustly, monitor media output relating to the club and to project the views of ordinary supporters to the management.

A bunch of self serving egotistical idiots who allow one profiteer to rule the roost.

Under his guidance and bullying the Trust is no more.

A busted flush that serves only to inflate the Ego of one man.

And that man has done as much to divide the Rangers support as Murray has done.

Fundraiser after Fundraiser after Fundraiser....AND FOR WHAT?

To attack the media..to investigate clandestine meetings between the SFA and the Filth..to ask questions of Murray and LLoyds Bank. To ask the Rangers board to clarify what is happening with the takeover and the tax issue.

To demand answers not to have jollies that certain people have suspicions as to where that money goes.

OK, so who's the charismatic leader?

we do have to have a way to pull together in one direction, as supporters. There's more than enough Forums now, for the head of each major forum be able to organise some form of supporters group, that can actually acheive something. Without just havin a leader that's in it for his own benefit.

OK, so who's the charismatic leader?

we do have to have a way to pull together in one direction, as supporters. There's more than enough Forums now, for the head of each major forum be able to organise some form of supporters group, that can actually acheive something. Without just havin a leader that's in it for his own benefit.

It has been discussed many times openly and in private about putting out the Olive Branch and trying to combine our strengths in to focusing on our many enemies instead of in fighting.

EVERY SINGLE REQUEST has been turned down by the Profiteer.

Questions should be asked of him and his clique as to why they won't engage with other elements of the support.

I am certain admini on here and elsewhere will back up what i say.

It has been discussed many times openly and in private about putting out the Olive Branch and trying to combine our strengths in to focusing on our many enemies instead of in fighting.

EVERY SINGLE REQUEST has been turned down by the Profiteer.

Questions should be asked of him and his clique as to why they won't engage with other elements of the support.

I am certain admini on here and elsewhere will back up what i say.

Can 'the profiteer' not be bypassed then?

hope youve battened down the hatches boss, this place will soon be awash with his followers/supporters

Here comes the predictable abuse once he rounds up the yes-men. Not to worry, it won't be the first time - it's like being savaged by a rather soggy, but very happy, Jaffa cake.

Here comes the predictable abuse once he rounds up the yes-men. Not to worry, it won't be the first time - it's like being savaged by a rather soggy, but very happy, Jaffa cake.

A rather eloquent description of an organisation with the same amount of teeth as a worm.