Bearcub arrival

markybear

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hope he doesnt take offense with you suggesting he names his baby daughter after a loch monster :lol: although we have all seen vanessa felts :anguish: probably more likely to take offence to mine now i think about it :lol:(td)

:lol: we could be in trouble here mate! :ph34r:

Cheers for all the kind words lads.

I'll show the mrs when this thread she's back on her feet.

As for names it's looking like

Amy

Zoe

Farrah

We're gona sleep on it and decide 2moro I think. Although wen I say sleep, I really mean making up milk and feeding the baby 3 times a night :lol:

Congratulations pal, your right its the best feeling in the world. I was nearly crying when I phoned the father in law to tell him, he was bawling his eyes out.

Glad to hear mum and baby are doing fine. Look after them bud. :clap:

Congratulations marky , agreed it's an amazing experience being at your Childs birth , something you'll never forget; all the best to you and your family - the years will fly in now , kids grow up so fast . 

well done mate...... did you head sraight up hospital after the game last night :D

I was obviously meant to be going last night but as she went into labour at 1pm yesterday I gave my ticket to my dads mate.

However the radio in the labour room was on 810mw. I had it on in the background, They were commentating on the game while the mrs was sqeauling in labour pain. Nae jokes!!!

Beautiful baby girl and rangers 3points

Carlrsberg don't do wednesday nights....