*** Official Formula One 2011 Thread ***

Jamie1807

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13588664.stm

Hamilton should be fined for this.

He said Schumacher hit him on the team radio on purpose - bollocks.

He said Massa turned into him on purpose - bollocks.

And the incident with Pastor Maldonado was 100% Hamilton's fault.

Just because you're not the golden boy of Formula One anymore don't become the Celtic of Formula One, Hamilton.

He's really turning into a billybigtime knob.

Dignity and respect are free, especially the ammount of money the cunt's being paid to drive a car.

I've never been a fan of Hamilton but I do respect that he's an incredible driver.

I don't understand why he's blaming Massa for turning in - did he just expect him to drive into the barrier and hold up the race?

I've never been a fan of Hamilton but I do respect that he's an incredible driver.

I don't understand why he's blaming Massa for turning in - did he just expect him to drive into the barrier and hold up the race?

oh absolutely, even the back of the field are incredible drivers, reactions etc, but, personally, hamilton... (td) , when compared to drivers in the past and present, eg barrichello, not a world champ but gracious and pleasant, hamilton just seems to be about profile.

oh absolutely, even the back of the field are incredible drivers, reactions etc, but, personally, hamilton... (td) , when compared to drivers in the past and present, eg barrichello, not a world champ but gracious and pleasant, hamilton just seems to be about profile.

Too much time with his Pussycat Doll girlfriend and the man who's always had a great car bar one season since he started, arrogance.

I'm not saying that arrogance is a bad thing as Michael Schumacher was arrogant, but he worked himself up to be one of the best, he actually left a great team to join a Ferrari that had been struggling for years and turned them around to be the dominant team again - kinda like when a football manager takes over and makes a team good again.

Would Hamilton do that when he's got everything all roasty toasty at McLaren? Nope

been out all day so just watched the highlights. Disappointed I missed it live and very disappointed in Hamiltons comments.

Looking forward to Canada where mclaren are traditionally strong, like others getting fed up with Vettel winning (though I do like him).

Has been an entertaining season so far but would like the drivers championship a lot closer.

been out all day so just watched the highlights. Disappointed I missed it live and very disappointed in Hamiltons comments.

Looking forward to Canada where mclaren are traditionally strong, like others getting fed up with Vettel winning (though I do like him).

Has been an entertaining season so far but would like the drivers championship a lot closer.

Hamilton's comment "is it cos I'm black.... that's what Ali G say's" was fucking ridiculous and stupid, if I was his dad or his manager at McLaren I'd be tearing shreads off him for that comment.

Canada will be great - fantastic track.

• 2 weeks later...

They can wait for ages before deciding to call it off, I hope the rain eases off.

Korea last year was much worse.

Lewis Hamilton :lol: can't handle not being golden boy anymore.