*** Official Formula One 2011 Thread ***

Jamie1807

Today's start should be investigated, Webber let Vettel go first without a hint of a challenge.

Jenson Button is flying after a shit start, doing some maniacal overtakes just now :praise:

thought this too mate!.. What a great race this has turned out too be but, Need Button to push here. Gutted for Di Resta too

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best pass was button on massa, best defence was hamilton on vettel

The last incident will go to the stewards but it was massa who turned in on hamilton so i dont see a problem for hamilton.

Team orders at the end for red bull make you fucking sick though but i dont even think webber was giving a shit about them

Best pass was button on massa, best defence was hamilton on vettel

The last incident will go to the stewards but it was massa who turned in on hamilton so i dont see a problem for hamilton.

Team orders at the end for red bull make you fucking sick though but i dont even think webber was giving a shit about them

Team orders where poor. They would not have lost points if Webber was 2nd and Vettel was 3rd, they have to consider Mark wants to win the Championship too.

Team orders where poor. They would not have lost points if Webber was 2nd and Vettel was 3rd, they have to consider Mark wants to win the Championship too.

They would have lost all the points if vettel & webber crashed into each other though mate.

And if they had then it would have caused a rammy between vettel & webber over who's fault it was.

They would have lost all the points if vettel & webber crashed into each other though mate.

And if they had then it would have caused a rammy between vettel & webber over who's fault it was.

I Agree, thats if they did crash, but If it was Webber i would have pushed him, if Vettel was behind Webber team orders would not have been sent.

I want the British drivers to win so much that it just pisses me off when stupid things go wrong. And I have no joy for non-Brit winners.

My heart goes out to Button & Di Resta for the pit-lane dramas that wrecked their races, but what a drive from Hamilton.

Fucking hell McLaren, how can you forget to put a wheel nut on doh

They didn't forget as such. The chief mechanic released the car too soon as the front right gun man was trying to grab the spare gun.

Today's start should be investigated, Webber let Vettel go first without a hint of a challenge.

Jenson Button is flying after a shit start, doing some maniacal overtakes just now :praise:

Don't be silly, Vettel had a perfect drive off the line.

• 3 weeks later...

Sebastian Vettel on Top Gear :lol:

just need to learn to overtake then. all pace and no race craft

great driving from the top 3 this weekend, with hamilton showing in a competiive car that he's hell to beat.

nice drives from others though, buemi, kobashyi