Is there something wrong with me?

Canadaready

Weiss is too lightweight to get through Old Firm games.

When he got on he was immediately getting kicked to fuck. Not his fault though.

The team today was the best possible.

At the start of today, I would have said that was our strongest side at the minute. Naismith usually gets in players faces, and is quite determined with his running. Weiss often hides in games, and that's us playing a man down.

In an ideal world, yes that would be incredibly good going forward, but I doubt we'll ever see it to be honest.

We are too lightweight. I thought Davis Edu Ness would have been our best Centre pairing. I was proved very much wrong today! We need a change, not sure where its going to come from. Team Spirit/Confidence/The Establishment ... Get your act together!

Weiss is too lightweight to get through Old Firm games.

When he got on he was immediately getting kicked to fuck. Not his fault though.

The team today was the best possible.

Weiss was brought on quite late though; perhaps a different story had he been on after half time. With them being a man down I doubt they'd want to risk another red card. Their midfield out performed ours today and I suspect Weiss may have helped put more pressure on them.

No you're not mad - Weiss and Diouf as part of a 4-2-3-1 with Jelavic up front will work just fine IMO

That is the formation I have in mind as well.

If people don't like it against septic, fine, but it sure as hell would demolish the rest of the SPL.

That is the formation I have in mind as well.

If people don't like it against septic, fine, but it sure as hell would demolish the rest of the SPL.

Agreed - when we were playing Miller or last season with Boyd it wouldn't work because the striker needs to be able to hold the ball. Jelavic looks ideal for it. I'd probably play Davis as the centre of the 3 but not sure who I'd play alongside Ness as the holding midfielder now that McCulloch is out. Really don't rate Edu

Diouf seems more like a De Boer type - wants freedom along the front and not to be tied to a wing role - also Weiss is a bit inconsistent (like the team) so I dont think its a great idea week in and out but may work occasionally

I have this notion that we would do quite well with Diouf on one wing and Weiss on the other, at the same time?

Am I crazy?

If that was the way we played then there fullbacks would have had to focus on those 2 all day instead of battering forward and causing us all sorts of problems

El Hadji Diouf has said that he prefers to play left or upfront (said that since his Liverpool days) - Vladimir Weiss is a right winger...

Fcuk that, your crazy... In Walter We Trust.

I would like to see Weiss play from the start, but I think he is too lightweight to play against Celtc. Actually today, everyone looked like they were too lightweight, when are we going to start throwing our weight about against them! Drives me mad!