Doesn't come as a surprise - Gray and Keys join Talksport on free transfer

Boab

Former Sky Sports football presenters Andy Gray and Richard Keys have moved to radio station Talksport.

The pair's tenure at the satellite TV sports channel ended after they made controversial off-air remarks about a female assistant referee.

Mr Gray was sacked and Mr Keys resigned after the comments were broadcast, prompting a row over sexism.

They will host a three-hour show from Monday to Friday on the commercial speech station.

The row that led to their departure from Sky Sports followed comments by the two presenters on the appointment of female assistant referee Sian Massey.

Believing their microphones were off, the two men agreed female officials "don't know the offside rule".

Following the move to Talksport, Mr Gray - a former footballer - said it was an "ideal opportunity" for he and his colleague to "do what we do best, and that's talk about sport".

And Mr Keys said it was "the start of something new and exciting".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12396699

I like Parry and Graham though, that's the only thing.

Me too.

Gonna switch back to 6music for that time slot again.

How can Gray and Keys do a show without getting a torrent of abuse?

Baffling decision by talksport.

Mike Parry is a Legend.

Me too.

Gonna switch back to 6music for that time slot again.

How can Gray and Keys do a show without getting a torrent of abuse?

Baffling decision by talksport.

Mike Parry is a Legend.

Mike Parry has left. Whether that has been planned before today's Keys/Gray announcement I don't know as I havn't listened to it.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/5126/8/programme-director-moz-dee-keys-and-gray

Mike Parry has left. Whether that has been planned before today's Keys/Gray announcement I don't know as I havn't listened to it.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/5126/8/programme-director-moz-dee-keys-and-gray

He left on Thursday, probably when he was told about the arrival of Gray and Keys.

I have never listned to talk sport is it only on digital radio you can get it? i have a radio i take to work but it will only get fm and medium wave

1053 or 1089 mw.

Early morning Brazil talking shite, Mike Parry is off his head but funny he was on after gobshite Brazil, the best pairing is Hawksbee and Jacobs in the afternoon.

1053 or 1089 mw.

Early morning Brazil talking shite, Mike Parry is off his head but funny he was on after gobshite Brazil, the best pairing is Hawksbee and Jacobs in the afternoon.

Might try giving it a listen, i dont know how good we get mw up here though

radio 1 or 2 usually do me at work, like off the ball on saturdays!

Listen to talk sport whenever driving the car during the day on all the time

Not happy that the naughty schoolboys gray and keys have joined pair of arrogant pricks

Sorry to hear Mike Parrys came out with all sorts of nonsense comments which made the show interesting

The best presenter of all time was the legend jon gaunt who got sacked for slagging some MP :p20:

he took no shit and it cost him his job.

1053 or 1089 mw.

Agreed.

And while I like him as a guy, Gough talks shite.

Guess I won't be listening anymore, can't stand Keys. Never thought I'd say it but I think I'll miss Porky Parry, some of the shit he came out with was epic. Wing mirrors for horses? As for John Gaunt, all he ever wanted was a platform to advance his own views with no room for anyone else. Not great radio. Mike Dickin on the other hand was a legend, but as for current hosts it has to be hawksbee and Jacobs

Guess I won't be listening anymore, can't stand Keys. Never thought I'd say it but I think I'll miss Porky Parry, some of the shit he came out with was epic. Wing mirrors for horses? As for John Gaunt, all he ever wanted was a platform to advance his own views with no room for anyone else. Not great radio. Mike Dickin on the other hand was a legend, but as for current hosts it has to be hawksbee and Jacobs

The other week with the garages on motorways!