Whyte takeover almost completed

Ibroxblue

Meaning what Steve?

Meaning DK sold out of Rangers before the African Government could get their mitts on his holding of Rangers FC. If SDM had let that happen, Rangers would have went into administration as the African government would have forced it.

The sale is on guys, SDM has been very clever recently.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meaning DK sold out of Rangers before the African Government could get their mitts on his holding of Rangers FC. If SDM had let that happen, Rangers would have went into administration as the African goverment would have forced it.

The sale is on guys, SDM has been very clever recently.

Nice One Mr King :clap:

Cant see how they could force admin with only a tiny percentage in the club.

Anyway, seems King was on the ball.

Also dont see how this is linked to Whyte.

I am not for believing this story until there is solid proof of it happening.

I'm a bit confused though, because was the Whyte offer not supposed to be buying out Murray and clearing our debt, but this story says it will bring our debt to under £25m.

I'm a bit confused though, because was the Whyte offer not supposed to be buying out Murray and clearing our debt, but this story says it will bring our debt to under £25m.

No its says our current debt will be under £25m, Whyte will clear that when if he takes over.

It says that our financials will show that the debt is under £25M, so if Whyte buys us the debt will be cleared and £6/8M will go to SDM

Nice One Mr King :clap:

Cant see how they could force admin with only a tiny percentage in the club.

Anyway, seems King was on the ball.

Also dont see how this is linked to Whyte.

The smallest creditor is always the most likely to take you down. The African Government were not going to be a share holder were they, they are wanting the money DK owe them and the 5% in RFC could get them some of it.

The smallest creditor is always the most likely to take you down. The African Government were not going to be a share holder were they, they are wanting the money DK owe them and the 5% in RFC could get them some of it.

I wasnt sure which is why i asked Steve.

Cheers

(tu)

all bull shit aside a think this is the closest wev'e came to this actually hapning so we shall see a hope to god its true because if we win or loose the league we have a load of players on the last year of the contracts how many is it 6 or summit and big no surrender davie weir will have to call it a day so the boughera davis papac whitaker and lets not forget our 4 loan players as well so lets hope this is true

ah so

takeover, sale, financial affairs always before an old firm game

manager job under threat, players falling out, financial affairs, always before a european tie.

must be old firm weekend

Your sig makes me think I need new glasses - stop posting before OF games!