Pretty serious rumours on our future.

OrangeBurn

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, i'll start off by saying that, with every rumour I hear, I always doubt it till I see proof and this one is no different. But, i'll tell you what i've heard and you can discuss it and draw your own conclusion on how accurate it may or may not be.

Okay. A friend of the family knows a member of the Rangers board high up in the hierarchy and has been told some interesting information emitting from the Rangers camp. I'll list it in bullet point form so it's easier to read and understand.

• Walter Smith will leave & McCoist will NOT be the new manager. quite possible

• Ally McCoist will take the job with Sky which has been left vacant by a certain Andy Gray. ( also qite possible)

• Rangers will try to appoint Billy Davies as the new manager. ( not sre about this one)

• The debt will raise by £60 million due to players over the years depositing (a certain amount of) their wages to offshore bank accounts, therefor not paying tax.

(As far as i'm aware, Rangers FC have to take the tax off the players wage, and have not being doing that to whatever extent) ( has this not already been spoke about, i was sure that SDM said that MIH was responsible for thsi money?)

• Dave King now having to pay £250 million to the taxman, had sold some of his shares to South African/Arabian businessmen. They now want their money back, which will either have to come from Dave King or directly from RFC, therefor increasing the clubs debt more ( i honsetly can not belive that ranger would be held responsible for dave kings debt)

I want to emphasis that none of these rumours are fact. This is only what we have been told and I thought I would share. Personally, until I see proof of any of the rumours I don't believe them.

Thoughts?

You can file this under what you want. I've said that I don't believe any of it, so personal critisism is pointless.

I'm only giving the people of RangersMedia an insight in to what I've heard, it probably isn't true but its another spin on the situation at Ibrox the now.

Some of the people on here are taking what i'm saying as the gospel truth. Like I said it's just rumours.

Thanks to those to appreciated me giving what i've heard and not jumping on the "the OP is a cunt" bandwagon which some people seem to be aboard.

Also, I posted it because I wanted to start a discussion and see what peoples thoughts were on the rumours.

And yet you felt the need to give it its own thread

doh

:lol:

Too many critical tut tutters on here.

All they do is shoot down anything said as bollox,nonsense etc without actually knowing fuck all.

No-one on here KNOWS whether it's true or not so maybe cut oot the personal critisism and stick to maybe talking about the rumours and discussing their true or not so true nature.

For all we know Ally might get the £1m a year sky job as Andy Gray didn't play in the Premiership either and McCoist will be famous enough after QOS and is well liked down south amongst ex players.

the financial bits i can't comment cos for me i haven't the foggiest so it may be true it may be misinterpreted or may be lies, who knows?

Too many critical tut tutters on here.

All they do is shoot down anything said as bollox,nonsense etc without actually knowing fuck all.

No-one on here KNOWS whether it's true or not so maybe cut oot the personal critisism and stick to maybe talking about the rumours and discussing their true or not so true nature.

For all we know Ally might get the £1m a year sky job as Andy Gray didn't play in the Premiership either and McCoist will be famous enough after QOS and is well liked down south amongst ex players.

the financial bits i can't comment cos for me i haven't the foggiest so it may be true it may be misinterpreted or may be lies, who knows?

Ally McSciaf never played for Queen of the South.

As far as i'm aware. He owns shares, and sold them to South African/Arabian businessmen and the South African/Arabians want their money back, so either Dave King gives them it back (which he can't cause he is in serious debt) or they take them straight from Ibrox.

That's what I think is the situation.

Don't be so silly. He only has shares in Rangers, Whoever has bought them is either stuck with them or they can sell them, just like when murray

sold £40 million 'worth 'of shares to Joe Lewis/Enic they had two options keep them or after realising they had be duped, sold them

back to murray for a fraction of there worth, So tell your 'high up' contact not to talk shite

Ally McSciaf never played for Queen of the South.

Have GCL/Smile or Dangleberry personally abused you yet for using such derogatory terms against our legend? doh Must just be me who gets it! Your the fourth person to use that term this week and i was told i am the only person who uses it!! :lol:

(tu)

ok, this rumour itself might be way off, not that the guy should be criticised for sharing what he's been told, as i'd do the same.

imagine all the scaremongering comes true and we go bust, reform in division 3...is that such a disaster? we'd rise straight back to the spl and be back challenging in 5-10 years. we could even join the very bottom english semi-pro leagues. we'd still support The Rangers. we'd still be the people. whatever is true fine, it wont change who i support, or who i go watch on a saturday.

we shouldnt worry about what might happen and when. The Rangers will always rise to the top, no matter what.