Ally McCoist officially named as Rangers manager next season.

disgruntled_bear

Martin Bain side stepped the question, by saying he wasn't involved in takeover discussions that's SDM and to ask him. Also went on the say he wasn't waiting any longer so it was business as usual and appointing McCoist was the right thing to do.

It's only the 'right thing to do' if the previous manager has left. All this hand-over period is piss in my opinion....but anyway, Good Luck Alistair McCoist. Be a legend as a manager too.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only the 'right thing to do' if the previous manager has left. All this hand-over period is piss in my opinion....but anyway, Good Luck Alistair McCoist. Be a legend as a manager too.

I'm totally underwhelmed by the whole thing, but I wish McCoist all the best.

Personally I think we released this news today, so we know they are some kind of stability next season and to stop all these rumours.

Why would any new owner with any ambition put a clueless novice in charge of such a big institution?

Clueless novice?

4 years assistant to our best manager in modern times doesn't count for anything?

I suppose you want another PLG?

Sometimes I wonder about the moronic sh*te that is spouted on this forum.

I would rather a Rangers man who knows what the club is all about

Our club is a fucking shambles the now, pumped on Sunday by them and looking incapable of bearing them, appointing AMc today as manager for next season when walters still here doing the job at present, surely this creates an odd situation in a dressing room, who's in charge????

I've held of from posting my view until I've had a gd think about and tbh I think it's bonkers, not the part of appointing him as manager, but it's the timing that's baffling.

Cheap Option for the club, I'm slighlty underwhelmed. I'd rather have souness back in the hotseat, I've always felt that wud be the better appointment if I'm honest.

Having said all of that he'll have my backing when he is the gaffer, no question about that

Clueless novice?

4 years assistant to our best manager in modern times doesn't count for anything?

I suppose you want another PLG?

Sometimes I wonder about the moronic sh*te that is spouted on this forum.

I would rather a Rangers man who knows what the club is all about

The same people who say McCoist isn't experienced enough, advocate the likes of Derek McInnes and Ray Wilkins as potential managers

Assistant manager of Rangers is a more qualified position than any management job in Scotland, outwith Celtic

This guy is going to do his Moses and lead the team we all love right into the fucking willderness that tarrer bastard has the measure of WS this guy will be no different the worst news i have heard coming out of Ibrox in a long time.

Completely the wrong thing to do but never mind. Everyone with half a brain can see how dreadful our management team are. Neil Lennon is no genius tactician but he's much smarter than our lot.

I won't be back to Ibrox in a hurry because I'm sick of watching this bloody shite

Our club is a fucking shambles the now, pumped on Sunday by them and looking incapable of bearing them, appointing AMc today as manager for next season when walters still here doing the job at present, surely this creates an odd situation in a dressing room, who's in charge????

I've held of from posting my view until I've had a gd think about and tbh I think it's bonkers, not the part of appointing him as manager, but it's the timing that's baffling.

Cheap Option for the club, I'm slighlty underwhelmed. I'd rather have souness back in the hotseat, I've always felt that wud be the better appointment if I'm honest.

Having said all of that he'll have my backing when he is the gaffer, no question about that

Agree with most of us. Don't see why people are constantly mentioning Souness though given he hasn't been a successful manager in bloody ages but I would probably take anyone over Ally.

This guy is going to do his Moses and lead the team we all love right into the fucking willderness that tarrer bastard has the measure of WS this guy will be no different the worst news i have heard coming out of Ibrox in a long time.

There is only one reason that piece of shite Lemon has the measure of Walter Smith Zulu and its because Smith shows his hand all the time Lemon knows what to expect from Smith, one man up everytime and same negative tactics I hope Ally goes with 2 men up when he takes over its going to be really interesting to see Smith's formation for the Sporting game as we need to score.

First of all I'd like to say I'm 100% behind Coisty taking over however and it might have been mentioned already as I'm just in and haven't had a chance to read all the pages on this thread but WHY was the announcement made today?

Because they have fuck all else to tell us. This is our wee pick me up from Bain....... YAAY.

Ally has the confidence and passion for us to win! He will really want us to do well and will do anything in his power to make that happen, have complete confidence in him and has my backing.

You have complete confidence in nagative football?

i can only see much of the same when Ally takes over there will be no difference.

Just read the email rangers sent.

Saw this :pipe:

Rangers media will have an exclusive one to one interview with Ally McCoist and Martin Bain. You can read all about it, as soon as it happens tonight, at www.rangers.co.uk. Alternatively you can watch the full video interview on Blues News - Rangers nightly online TV programme exclusive to RangersTV.tv. Monthly subscriptions to RangersTV.tv cost from £5, or sign up for the whole year from only £49.

So who is carrying out the RM interview then

Because they have fuck all else to tell us. This is our wee pick me up from Bain....... YAAY.

The real pick me up I want minnbear is for the players to get their head down and get the fight and fire back in their belly and do the damage against the scum but as I said I'm 100% behind Coisty think we've got to give him a chance.