Ally McCoist officially named as Rangers manager next season.

disgruntled_bear

Not read every page on this subject, but from previous pages in the past, alot of Rangers fans were not looking forward to Ally's reign as Rangers manager.

I disagree.

Im looking forward to him taking charge. Hes a good Rangers man, who has the clubs best interest at heart. He will be free from Walters shackles and will be able to use his own, hopefully more attacking tactics.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop try to sound technical Admin could still get my ubr if they wanted its pretty fucking simple.

You have made a complete arse of yourself once again and now your trying talk your way out of it, your a cheerleader for the filth nothing more.

Name which other member i am. ?

doh:lol:

Dado he can ignore me, but chooses not to.

i for 1 am glad super ally is getting the chance. hes served his 4 yr appretice and deserves it.

no matter who got the job. next season is going to be a major rebuilding 1 and it may take us 1 or 2 years

to get back to winning ways.

i hope ally is given the chance to rebuild and dnt judge him on his first season.

Oh ffs We have NOT (with exception of CL) LOST anything this season - so why will it take us 1 -2 years to GET BACK TO winning ways - oh dear!!

:lol:

In denial. That wasnt the question.

(tu)

Yea it was, you seem to be attributing our old firm failings this season to mccoist when he's not the manager.

Until mccoist takes charge we won't know what we're getting. If it's more of the same I'll be first in line to say it was a poor appointment, however I won't write off mccoist until he's had the chance to prove himself.

By your reckoning everyone employed by the club should be got rid of right now because we've done badly in 3 old firm games. Get a grip.

As others have said, I'm a bit more worried about the timing of this. I very much doubt its a pick-me-up for the fans after the weekend to get them off walter and the boards back.

Does it mean Whyte has agreed to this and the takeover is on or does it mean he's walked away and it's back to plan A.

Who knows, but given it's results day, you can feel there is something big coming. Good or bad ??

Oh ffs We have NOT (with exception of CL) LOST anything this season - so why will it take us 1 -2 years to GET BACK TO winning ways - oh dear!!

The natural lifespan of a football team is 4 years or so. This team has had their 4 years. 7 or 8 have moved on, 3 or 4 others are about to

We need a major overhaul in the summer, though sadly funds will probably dictate otherwise

Yea it was, you seem to be attributing our old firm failings this season to mccoist when he's not the manager.

Until mccoist takes charge we won't know what we're getting. If it's more of the same I'll be first in line to say it was a poor appointment, however I won't write off mccoist until he's had the chance to prove himself.

By your reckoning everyone employed by the club should be got rid of right now because we've done badly in 3 old firm games. Get a grip.

He is the one on the front line, with the players, while Walter is hiding. To think he doesnt have a say in how we play and played, is mental. Hes asst manager ffs.

You are correct, we wont know what hes going to do until he takes over proper. I guess i am writing him off, pretty foolishly but i will still support my club.

Your last part is just nonsense. I dont want any of our youths or big Jelavic to go anywhere! :)

(tu)

Would rather stand beside 15,000 Bears that supported and backed the team rather than 50,000 Fans that just love nothing more than a moan!

It's not McCoists fault, so why blame him for the debacle since January?

This comes down to one man only, David Murray.

David Murray dosnt pick the team mate ??

The natural lifespan of a football team is 4 years or so. This team has had their 4 years. 7 or 8 have moved on, 3 or 4 others are about to

We need a major overhaul in the summer, though sadly funds will probably dictate otherwise

I cant imagine Ally will takeover without assurances their would be money available to improve us.

He is the one on the front line, with the players, while Walter is hiding. To think he doesnt have a say in how we play and played, is mental. Hes asst manager ffs.

You are correct, we wont know what hes going to do until he takes over proper. I guess i am writing him off, pretty foolishly but i will still support my club.

Your last part is just nonsense. I dont want any of our youths or big Jelavic to go anywhere! :)

(tu)

All I'm saying is give him a chance in his own right (tu)

I wouldn't have thought so either

It's a rolling contract meaning there's minimal compensation if we sack him, plus rightly or wrongly we never sack managers

Davie White was sacked, when we were sitting top of the league in 1969.

As others have said all the luck to Ally, Rangers managers require a good deal more than luck when they take the chair, time will tell, as it always does.

look at our squad ffs.

realistically we have-

shaggger

alexander

whitt- not good enuff

bougie- last yr of contract

papac

broadfoot

edu- piss poor

mcculloch

davis-last yr of contract

ness

naisy

laff-joke

jelavic

thats what we will be left with in the summer when loans ect have finished, i know i havnt included fleck/hutton/wylde ect, but they havnt played enuff 1st team games for them to be considered yet.

so no matter what the outcome of this season brings there is a major rebuilding job needed.