***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

He is not a winger. Never has been and never will be.

Writing players off as "simply pish" because they don't excel in an alien position is so predictable amongst our fans

right ok then the guy cant pick a pass anywahere on the park his touch is terrible no matter where you play you have to have these attributes to be a decent player.hes no got it.all the hype didnt help coz he has so far failed to live up to it

This is horrendous . Another 45 mins of football showcasing our total negativity , lack basic footballing skills , inability to keep posession , and reliance on the 50 yard punt when all else fails .

I had a feeling our negativity would hamper us tonight , and the way things are going , I may be right .

But the games not over , we've seen not so long ago that a ten man team isn't always a beaten team . But we must have the balls to try and win the match . If we try and hold out for penalties , they will score sooner or later IMO .

Oh , and diouf you silly boy , screw your nut and do something on the park . The last thing we need is another red card . This is the moment the majority of Scotland have been waiting for , keep your head and do yourself and my club proud .

No surrender , I think ?

He is not a winger. Never has been and never will be.

Writing players off as "simply pish" because they don't excel in an alien position is so predictable amongst our fans

Exactly, play him in proper position for a few games, then judge him

When you see Kenny McDowall striding towards Lemon in that shot, its pretty bloody obvious the odious little biggoted shite has said something right out of order.. and yet it's all Diouf's fault? Catch a grip ffs.

Guest SandyWATP

Lennon started it at the touchline, Mjably in the tunnel and Diouf is the scumbag? FUCK OFF

Exactly, death to both of those cunts.

Get these cunt's booked - the ref MUST level up the red card. Astonished that he got two yellows for two tackles. Ref only sent him off when they crowded him, fucking shite bag.

Not even sure what we can do to change it? Diouf needs to calm the fuck down as they're going to do their upmost to get him sent off.

that was so fucking horrible to watch, and it's only going to get worse I assume. Need to get the heads together for the second half. No use getting petulant as it'll only rile them up. I'd try to take the speed out the game and ride things out. Sadly with people like Edu in the pitch I cant see us being able to do that effectively :(