Article about our songs in Lisbon

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which dictionaries?

I have the Collins concise 1963 edition (Editor J.B.Foreman)...Collins New Gem edition 1975...

and a 1,500 page Universal Dictionary of the British languages, which I bought sometime in the 1970's.

Admittedly, they are not "Modern Politically Correct" editions, but they are words of my era and I'm sticking by them.

I guess you won't see many dictionaries like mine today that will tell you what a "n***er" or a "Golliwog" is :lol:

Plenty people on here are convinced uefa will never touch us for songs, some have even convinced themselves they haven't censored us in the past, so it's no surprise these songs are back while ignoring warnings for the club.

If we do get done again we will know who to blame, simple as that.

I agree.

and until then, the bleeding heart brigade can put on a lid on it and stop lecturing us with the tiresome rhetoric we've heard for the past 5 or 6 years too.

Thats it I've had enough of this garbage, the blue offends me, the work fenian offends me and I just cant handle the fans doing the bouncy, I'm off the smear vaseline up my arse and get buttfucked by a Torbett wannabe, then beat up the wife and weans.

I agree.

and until then, the bleeding heart brigade can put on a lid on it and stop lecturing us with the tiresome rhetoric we've heard for the past 5 or 6 years too.

See all this bleeding heart brigade, hand wringers pish it really is a short cut to thinking.

Tired nonsense that would have been better left where it came from (follow follow).

See all this bleeding heart brigade, hand wringers pish it really is a short cut to thinking.

Tired nonsense that would have been better left where it came from (follow follow).

It's hardly a short cut to thinking. Are you trying to say I've never tried to debate these points on this issue in full with you? I have and you know it.

I'm just cutting straight to the chase.

You said if we ever get done, then you know who to blame. Which is fine. But until then, why keep going around in circles with people like me over it?

the odious creep will keep on his crusade as long as the gutless bastards that run our club (a)allow him into our ground, (b)allow him access to players and management at press conferences etc. and ©we even allow him on official flights to away games in europe. no way would the tims except the rantings of this vile cunt

I am sure you can point me to the last time i debated these songs with you....

I haven't bothered my arse with that debate for years as i don't really care what people sing and the people who do sing songs that could get us into trouble have the problem i pointed out to minstral earlier in the thread so what's the point.

At a strech i have debated what happened when uefa charged us but that's it.....

I am sure you can point me to the last time i debated these songs with you....

I haven't bothered my arse with that debate for years as i don't really care what people sing and the people who do sing songs that could get us into trouble have the problem i pointed out to minstral earlier in the thread so what's the point.

At a strech i have debated what happened when uefa charged us but that's it.....

Your joking, right?

Much of the 'bans/points recuctions/closed doors' nonsense originated from the top of FF.

Still waiting, just like those who sold out for the seat on the board!

Much of the 'bans/points recuctions/closed doors' nonsense originated from the top of FF.

Still waiting, just like those who sold out for the seat on the board!

I think we both know the people involved well enough to know they would have buried Sir David long before now if he had made that stuff up.

I have the Collins concise 1963 edition (Editor J.B.Foreman)...Collins New Gem edition 1975...

and a 1,500 page Universal Dictionary of the British languages, which I bought sometime in the 1970's.

Admittedly, they are not "Modern Politically Correct" editions, but they are words of my era and I'm sticking by them.

I guess you won't see many dictionaries like mine today that will tell you what a "n***er" or a "Golliwog" is :lol:

'My defence is that I'm living in the past M'Lud' ;)

I think we both know the people involved well enough to know they would have buried Sir David long before now if he had made that stuff up.

I'm sure that they would have tried, but I don't believe they would have challenged him on anything at that time, they would just have accepted what they were told. Outfoxed by the master once again! I don't dispute that we were found guilty by UEFA, but all the TBB ban stuff never rang true and there has still been no specific evidence pointing to it, and I doubt that there ever will be.

'My defence is that I'm living in the past M'Lud' ;)

And I'm enjoying every bit of it my friend...I go into a pub, ask for a pint of heavy and slam one and a tanner on the bar, and tell the bint with big tits behind the counter tae keep the change! :craphead:

Fuck the pope and the ira

here was an article i found after the international at dublin the other week, suprised at this myself tbh since it is mixed groups of fans

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/community-telegraph/south-belfast/news/sectarian-chanting-to-be-outlawed-15087900.html

and here is one i read the other day

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12550785

so exactly what can happen to us?

here was an article i found after the international at dublin the other week, suprised at this myself tbh since it is mixed groups of fans

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/community-telegraph/south-belfast/news/sectarian-chanting-to-be-outlawed-15087900.html

By us do you mean people from N.I. ?

What was being chanted?

Greenslade is a cock and Spiers is a broken record.

Hey Spiersy, nothing relevant you might have say about the Rangers support means anything until you address the fact that Celtic are just as bad*, you self-loathing hypocritical arse.

Yours truly,

A 'handwringer' who cringes at the mere idea of being associated with you.

* Actually, much worse. There's nothing worse than a persecution complex.