racist abuse shouted at EHD

anyone else hear a St Mirren fan shouting 'yer in the wrong fuckin country' just seconds after Diouf won a foul at about 20 minutes.

it was clear as day, he then shouted something about Scotland and then shouted come on yee saints.

the abuse Diouf has had to put up with since he arrived here is an absolute disgrace

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that was at Diouf, we had just sang a song (can't remember which) and it said 'Ulster' then that guy shouted that, then the thing about Scotland, so I don't think it was about Diouf but about our fans instead!

I don't think that was at Diouf, we had just sang a song (can't remember which) and it said 'Ulster' then that guy shouted that, then the thing about Scotland, so I don't think it was about Diouf but about our fans instead!

We sang a song?!

We had just sung fathers advices and the wanker shouted " your in the wrong Fucking country, sing something about Scotland you fucking bigots" ( roughly)

Every time we play these cunts rhe fans are a fucking joke! Espn had to appologise last time for their behaviour!

Dirty t*rriers!

We had just sung fathers advices and the wanker shouted " your in the wrong Fucking country, sing something about Scotland you fucking bigots" ( roughly)

Every time we play these cunts rhe fans are a fucking joke! Espn had to appologise last time for their behaviour!

Dirty t*rriers!

Scotland isn't a country ... hasn't been since 1707 ... I blame the schools :sherlock:

Dirty t*rriers!

(tu)

anyone else hear a St Mirren fan shouting 'yer in the wrong fuckin country' just seconds after Diouf won a foul at about 20 minutes.

it was clear as day, he then shouted something about Scotland and then shouted come on yee saints.

the abuse Diouf has had to put up with since he arrived here is an absolute disgrace

Aye a heard tht.

Heard that aswell, think it was the 25th minute.

Is everything gonna be a racist remark to Diouf now? :anguish:

Heard that too, there was something shouted at Bartley at one point too..

"Bartley you are a ..." and couldn't really make it out.. Wouldn't surprise me if it was some sort of racial slur tbh.

Never heard so much shite.

Its as if you actually want people to be racially abusing the lad.

Get a grip.

Maybe somebody should tell him that the biggest ethnic group in Ulster is Scottish not Irish, and that it was nearly annexed to Scotland twice

I presume you never leave the house if you find that offensive.FS

I presume you never leave the house if you find that offensive.FS

If why dont you go homes offensive then this is also surely.

Or are the rules different depending on the team YOU support.

If why dont you go homes offensive then this is also surely.

Or are the rules different depending on the team YOU support.

As I have said on numerous threads,I could not give a crap what offends the unwashed.Some on here are starting to sound like that lot.Im sure,with his past record of stepping on everyones toes, Diouf has heard a million times worse.Sections of our support are becoming so precious.Backbone required!God,I miss the old days.

As I have said on numerous threads,I could not give a crap what offends the unwashed.Some on here are starting to sound like that lot.Im sure,with his past record of stepping on everyones toes, Diouf has heard a million times worse.Sections of our support are becoming so precious.Backbone required!God,I miss the old days.

But your happy to see our players treated badly.

So diouf deserves it then you say.

But your happy to see our players treated badly.

So diouf deserves it then you say.

Deserves what? To be told to get out of the country?Will he class that as offensive?Really doubt it.So why does it upset you so much?Or is it that you cant wait to be offended?