Hutton signs new deal

Davie2909

Whilst he hasn't looked amazing, i'd rather have Ness and Hutton in CM than McCulloch and Edu

What worries me though is that Edu and McCulloch are signed up til 2013, Hutton til 2014, Ness til 2015, yet we've allowed Steven Davis to enter the final 12 months of his contract

I read on FF (not the most watertight of sources, naturally) that we're operating under a £14,000 a week salary cap and McGregor, Davis, and Bougherra will all be asked to take pay cuts in order to stay, which obviously won't happen

I think at least one of them will take it. Bougherra will definitely turn it down as he's keen on moving on I don't know how much Davis is on, likely more than £20k. I wonder what Shagger would make of a £6,000 decrease.

I think at least one of them will take it. Bougherra will definitely turn it down as he's keen on moving on I don't know how much Davis is on, likely more than £20k. I wonder what Shagger would make of a £6,000 decrease.

Shagger is a different case, the other two will only have a year left on their deals. Shagger however has longer.

Davis probably took a paycut to join us in the first place, given he'd only moved to Fulham from Aston Villa 6 months earlier. Can't see him settling for £14,000 a week though. But then again i can't see him getting a particularly enticing transfer either. Someone like Stoke or West Brom perhaps.

I noticed his comment about match fitness. losing the reserve league has not helped, but surely we should be trying to get him more game time even as a sub?

Stop talking sense, nvager! :sherlock: