Hutton signs new deal

Davie2909

Another option tied down.

Nowhere near ready to see Kyle Hutton and Jamie Ness playing in the middle of the park together and I'd like to think that we will sign one/a couple, quality central midfielders in the summer.

If not, then we are in trouble.

Whilst he hasn't looked amazing, i'd rather have Ness and Hutton in CM than McCulloch and Edu

What worries me though is that Edu and McCulloch are signed up til 2013, Hutton til 2014, Ness til 2015, yet we've allowed Steven Davis to enter the final 12 months of his contract

I read on FF (not the most watertight of sources, naturally) that we're operating under a £14,000 a week salary cap and McGregor, Davis, and Bougherra will all be asked to take pay cuts in order to stay, which obviously won't happen

Whilst he hasn't looked amazing, i'd rather have Ness and Hutton in CM than McCulloch and Edu

What worries me though is that Edu and McCulloch are signed up til 2013, Hutton til 2014, Ness til 2015, yet we've allowed Steven Davis to enter the final 12 months of his contract

I read on FF (not the most watertight of sources, naturally) that we're operating under a £14,000 a week salary cap and McGregor, Davis, and Bougherra will all be asked to take pay cuts in order to stay, which obviously won't happen

Just like Kenny Miller...

Not this season but next i believe we will lose 3 first team players and we are really going to see alot of Hutton , Ness , Cole , Wylde and for me i find it exciting. I honestly think that these players , if given chances in the first team , can be great players for us for 10 - 15 years if they choose to stay here if they impress. Good to see our brightest talents getting tied down on new contracts

given thats what was offered to miller it seems reasonable.

we will try to sell all 3 in the summer if they dont sign. i cant think why they would sign at 14k a week.

sad thing is we will end up paying 14k a week to far far worse players.

given thats what was offered to miller it seems reasonable.

we will try to sell all 3 in the summer if they dont sign. i cant think why they would sign at 14k a week.

sad thing is we will end up paying 14k a week to far far worse players.

Remember when Bain offered Arthur Numan £5000 a week and then gave Paolo Vanoli double that

I'm scaring myself now