Draw - good, bad or indifferent

Spacecowboy

Hi bears,

hope we all enjoyed (what there was to enjoy) the game tonight.

another stella showing from the travelling bears, with a great rendition of BMG at the end.

about the footer - I didnt really see anything much from that PSV side that would cause us major worries at IBrox.

Although we'd need to step it up a gear i defo think its there for us with a good display from the boys in blue.

What do you think?? what would you change?? Who would you change??

WATP

PS well done the duchaneese for playing tina at HT

Better score for them is it not? They didnt lose an away goal.

Agreed that its probably better for them than us, but having watched them try and press the issue not long after HT they didnt really create to much worry from the champbear.

Can be argued either way i suppose, they didnt lose an away goal, but didnt score at home, where they should be strongest either.

I think we should start with the team we finnished with tonight.

Agreed that its probably better for them than us, but having watched them try and press the issue not long after HT they didnt really create to much worry from the champbear.

Can be argued either way i suppose, they didnt lose an away goal, but didnt score at home, where they should be strongest either.

They had the chances to score 2 or 3, they will create at Ibrox and we will need to be more adventurous to win the match. Should be a great game, exciting anyway. :)

(tu)

I doubt any European team would be going back home after this result with depression.

Would PSV swap it for a 0-0 at Ibrox?

Of course they would.

We all know that the same imposters let us down all the time but tonight is a reason to celebrate IMO...rather than point fingers.

For most teams taking a 0 - 0 result back to their home patch would put them in the driving seat, however we are so impotent offensively and have such a negative approach to every game that I still feel PSV have the upper hand here. We'd need to press and attack to turn this result into an advantage, sitting deep in such a precarious situation is very very risky and nerves will show.

As soon as a goal is scored in this tie now, they will then have the benefit of a draw. That ain't good with our style and mentality.

I doubt any European team would be going back home after this result with depression.

Would PSV swap it for a 0-0 at Ibrox?

Of course they would.

We all know that the same imposters let us down all the time but tonight is a reason to celebrate IMO...rather than point fingers.

Who are the 'imposters' who let us down 'all' the time? :blush:

Why? as soon as diouf and lafferty went off we done fuck all. And Edu should be dropped for the next game.

Why? as soon as diouf and lafferty went off we done fuck all. And Edu should be dropped for the next game.

Dont know why i said that really - just thought it'd get the post going lol

though Edu had a better than usual game to start, but really has to look at his passing and 1st touch (which wont be solved in a week!)

Hopefully have 1 or 2 back from injury by next week and as said earlier with ness and naisy back we could cause them some problems.

Not thinking for 1 minute its a given, as they will also see a good opertunity to go through, but the way we've been playing lately i'm just glad we're still well in this tie.

could have been better tonight, but IMO could have been a hellava lot worse too. and I think the first is the lesser of 2 evils.