Possible Nike Deal ?

rfcfraserrfc

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it will be Umbro but I would love it to be Adidas,not a fan of Nike.

Can't believe we used to have Diadora.

If you went anywhere with Umbro and Diadora on now('cept Football top) you would get slaughtered.

as long as wer tied to jjb wer tied to umbro. has anyone never noticed why umbro dont advertised inside ibrox its because they make the strips for jjb not rangers

Two completely seperate unconnected deals with two completely seperate unconnected companies.

The only sports brand I wear is the good old Adi Dassler Gear so I'd love Adidas to make our new strips. I haven't had a strip since the old Germany tops until Adidas brought out the Scotland strip. Id buy a Rangers one if the did make one!

For worldwide commercial sales, nowhere can touch Nike. You can get a Celtic top in every big airport in the world; you can't even get a Rangers top in any Scottish airport.

I still maintain that Celtic's Nike deal was the best piece of business Celtic have done in years.

Too true - if you go to any of the big Nike Stores they gernerally have loads of Celtic gear. In the London Store in Oxford St there is tons of it (well there was last time I was there) but you can't find a gers shirt anywhere around there, even in the big JJB stores round that way!