***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Absolutely. Lennon will have told his front two to aim for Weir, especially Hooper. Weir can't slip up today.

They'll be delighted to see David Weir in that system today, hopefully Samaras and Hooper have a off day or this could get ugly very quickly.

I don't think there's any chance of us not conceding so we need to attack and score several. A 5-4 win is much, much better than getting to the last minute at 0-0 and then losing.

Spot on. Wen need to push them back as much as possible to take the strain off the defence.

I hope this gets a bit tough--Celtic will be giving it their '' we're so calm '' routine, if we get into them and stir the shit up a bit then we can rattle them, stand off them and we are done for, maybe not the best advice given the recent wars but I believe this celtic team dont like it up them, gfet intae them and rattle their smug wee gentetically deformed faces ?

they think this is going to be easy

cmon the gers

this will be the 2nd ever time i've missed an old firm game on the tele, the last one was in 99/2000 when we got mauled to death by celtic at parkhead. 5-1 or something.

lets hope its a better result this time, mon the queens 11

Well this isn't a great omen! <cr>