***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Pretty sure with Bartley injured and Foster ineligible, we'll be forced to line up 4-5-1 or 4-4-2.

I expect Sir Walter will line up with something like this:

Shagger

Whittaker Weir Bougherra Papac

Naisy Davis Edu Hutton Wylde

Jelavic

Whilst the lurgan bigot will mong together a team of:

Forster

Wilson Rogne Loovens Izaguirre

Lego-eater Kayal Ledley Commons

Hooper Samaras

3-0 to The Queens XI with Jelavic scoring first, Broonaldo scoring an OG and then Diouf coming off the bench, stroking in a 30-yarder and spitting in Lennys eye to celebrate.

:D

I think it'll be...

McGregor

Cole Whittaker Weir Bougherra Papac

Diouf Davis Edu Naismith

Jelavic

I hope it's not, they're poor defensively and we need to have a go at them. Sitting on the edge of our area and inviting pressure onto us is getting tiresome.

Let's fucking doo them Rangers!

I think we might see;

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:hutton:

:Naismith: :edu: :davis: :wylde:

:jelavic:

I will be gutted if Darren Cole plays and we go with a back five.

I will not be watching the game.

For the first time in almost 3 years, I have an unavoidable 0530 rise on Monday, plus an hour drive on dodgy highway number 1, and with the game kicking off at 1am here, it's just too risky.

This cup final has to be won and we have to come through this hopefully without any major problems player wise, i know there is a break but even that dont guarentee our players considering they will likely be selected for the brazil game, simply gotta keep possession and frustrate these chunts and keep it clean unless you can damage them on the sly or the odd follow through, canna wait for the morra

As much as I live big Davie, I don't want him playing. Anyone considered maybe having Edu at CB? He has played there for USA I believe. without Weir it will mean we can afford to open up a little bit. I really can't call this one, depends what tactics Walter uses and whether he has learnt his lesson from the last few OF games.

As much as I live big Davie, I don't want him playing. Anyone considered maybe having Edu at CB? He has played there for USA I believe. without Weir it will mean we can afford to open up a little bit. I really can't call this one, depends what tactics Walter uses and whether he has learnt his lesson from the last few OF games.

Maurice Edu is a natural CM, well maybe not natural but you get my drift.

The very last place I want to see Maurice Edu tomorrow afternoon is playing CB.

Haha, gotta be honest.. Don't know how good or bad he would be. But in midfield he's clueless. No awareness of what's around him atall. In defence he wouldn't have that problem as he'll only be looking at what's infront of him. Personally I think he could be alright at CB. Just hope to hell we don't play shitty negative tactics! We have attacking players good enough to cause havoc if given the freedom

That's actually a good shout. He's played there before for his old club and USA as you rightly point out.

The only decent attributes he has going for him is that he's athletic and quite strong, could defs keep Hooper out the game. Getting him to concentrate on everything other than passing would be good lol. But it's never going to happen.

I will not be watching the game.

For the first time in almost 3 years, I have an unavoidable 0530 rise on Monday, plus an hour drive on dodgy highway number 1, and with the game kicking off at 1am here, it's just too risky.

No luck mate. Im pulling an all nighter then going to work. Fair to say im going to be pretty useless on monday morning!