UEFA to hammer Rangers

Jelle1880

(1) That is common sense and one that can't be argued with...unless we want severe constraints for our club regards European competition.

(2) That would be deemed acceptable,except for one little flaw...It is discriminatory in its own existence,because they appear to have made one rule for one club,and another rule for other clubs who play in these same competitions (even the filth when they actually manage a win in the qualifying games) so in essence they are flouting their own laws.

(3) As for your third statement, it's rather ambiguous stating that our songs compare with the filth....What song do we have in our songbook (religous or political) that sings about wanting to kill soldiers and citizens of a country or dispose of the Monarch of a Realm?

sorry i meant from either side of the handwringer/uberfan argument.

its only a song so we should be allowed to sing it.

its only a song why must you sing it.

there is no need for rangers fans to sing about fenians or the pope. none.

why we must take every song we have or come up with and bastardise it with swear words and references to celtc is beyond me.

listen, the medias agenda is pretty clear, they don't want us taken over, they want to see us die a slow n painful death, yet they'll whine like bitches when the league dies a death, amazing that fights breakout in a stadium and they don't close it but they'll hammer people who sing songs, songs don't kill people violence does.

ps

FUCK THE POPE

Yeah but its a problem when the cops are continuously camped outside your home with a speed camera because of corrupt neighbours with agendas and totally disregarding all the other speeding offences that are going on elsewhere.

chamberlain.jpg

well said man, totally spot on.

I would rather be in the spinless minority that the selfish minority world that you inhabit. You are sort of like the wee kid who only want to play by their rules or their no playing - thus spoiling the game for others.

(tu)

Well that's three of them that's stuck their heid above the electronic parapet! doh

Love the digs at us using the annonimoty of the internet to post our views - Yet I our dont see your details plastered all over the board. Some people use the annonimity of the board to 'rabble rouse' us to sing TBB even though it gets us into trouble, strange they are never accused of using internet annonimity for their cause ?

I would rather be in the spinless minority that the selfish minority world that you inhabit. You are sort of like the wee kid who only want to play by their rules or their no playing - thus spoiling the game for others.

The others can just come along half way through the game and demand rules which suit them better?

Who's selfish?

Wait a minute Gunslinger, who said it was illegal UEFA? They have no legal say in what goes on outwith football and cannot set legal precedence in any country. For something to be made illegal it has to go through the correct channels of the country it is being made illegal in.

UEFA and FIFA have been put back in the pram a few times for stepping over the line, this is no different.

Harry! The only fuckin thing that's been banned by UEFA was them fuckin Vuvuzelas...and nobody took any notice of that! :crabflute:

they can call me a handwringer if they want.

can i use the term dangerous biggots :) or rangers harmers.

i'll come up with something.

I laughed! - but it could make a good thread - finding a collective name for the Dangerous Bigots! The 'Selfish Singers' is a bit weak and 'The Enemy Within' has a copyright and use elsewhere but would be apt. I will give that some thought :rolleyes:

We can go on shouting about other folk doing it and pointing fingers, best that can happen is they get done too.

Folk need to get it into their heads that defying UEFA is a battle we can't win. The more we do it, the bigger a laugh we give the tims.

You're winning NOTHING by doing it.

UEFA will stop us singing the bad songs eventually by just banning us from europe.

Yes it is unjust, and over the top, but at the end of the day, it is reality.

How is it getting it up anyone by getting us fined and banned ?

The tims set us up and we duly oblige. Stop doing it FFS.

Otherwise you hand them victory on a plate.

Yeah but its a problem when the cops are continuously camped outside your home with a speed camera because of corrupt neighbours with agendas and totally disregarding all the other speeding offences that are going on elsewhere.

Correct - but until you can prove something like a conspiracy, camped outside the door they will be - and if you are breaking the law (and I am not saying our songs do - but the wrong sonngs get us into trouble) then you make it easy for them to say your conduct deserves the scrutiny that they put you under.

To be honest i have nothing in common with the handwringers and cowards who follow our club. What chance have we got when we have fans like that attacking fellow bears.

what chance do rangers have when people put there own selfishness before the good of the club.

people singing tbb are harming rangers. thats a fact.

that people dont like that should be no surprise to any rangers fan.

We can go on shouting about other folk doing it and pointing fingers, best that can happen is they get done too.

Folk need to get it into their heads that defying UEFA is a battle we can't win. The more we do it, the bigger a laugh we give the tims.

You're winning NOTHING by doing it.

UEFA will stop us singing the bad songs eventually by just banning us from europe.

Yes it is unjust, and over the top, but at the end of the day, it is reality.

How is it getting it up anyone by getting us fined and banned ?

The tims set us up and we duly oblige. Stop doing it FFS.

Otherwise you hand them victory on a plate.

:clap:(tu)

Although I believe it is completely ridiculous and wrong,UEFA have warned the club and the support that singing TBB would subject the club and the support to punishment.A club playing in a competition run by Uefa accepts that it has to comply with their regulationa and authority.

We all know that their delegates at european games are primed to listen and report if TBB is sung yet there are many on here who boast about their defiance and encourage others to sing "loud and proud". This was just playing into our enemies hands and was a matter of time until they got their chance.

The whole thing IS patently wrong but as I said we compete in competitions under UEFA's regulations and have to abide by their decisions.The spl and sfa wouldn't have the courage to penalise us becuse of the repercussions we, as a support, could cause but UEFA are not going to be worried by a club in a very small country which means little in the football world.

At the PSV game at home when the resounding and spinetingling rendition of TBB rose up I immediately thought of Uefa and their campaign and hoped that no action would be taken. We have to pick and choose our battles now, defiance and burying heads in the sand when it comes to Uefa harms us and the club and until something can be done to get the edict removed or changed we have to be more careful in european games.

Sad it has come to this again,sadly we have people in our support that won't learn a fecking lesson

At least we all know who us to blame here and it isn't the club and it isn't uefa.

These songs harm the club the people who still continue to deny, defend and deflect concerning this need to grow up and accept some responsibility, sick of our club being labeled because of fecking songs sung by people who should know better.

Wait a minute Gunslinger, who said it was illegal UEFA? They have no legal say in what goes on outwith football and cannot set legal precedence in any country. For something to be made illegal it has to go through the correct channels of the country it is being made illegal in.

UEFA and FIFA have been put back in the pram a few times for stepping over the line, this is no different.

the procurator fiscal.