FARE behind UEFA complaint

Jelle1880

FFS I was just sitting here reading through this and thinking the same!

Small minds think alike? :rolleyes:

Well according to some on this forum, people who think like you and swally do, are definitely small minded :cheers:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lest we forget

The worst single piece of racism I have ever witnessed in my life.

It just highlights how far we've come since then.

FFS Even Archie refers tae him as "the first coloured player" tae play for the Rangers!!!!!

He wouldnae get away wae that yin noo.

Yea that's true,I see Walter in the papers today admitting he used to sing the songs but still urging us to stop.

:disappointment:

Well to be quite fair to Walter,bbb,He couldn't really come out and say...Fuck UEFA...keep on giving it laldy lads! :lol:

FFS Even Archie refers tae him as "the first coloured player" tae play for the Rangers!!!!!

Changed days indeed. However what hasnt changed is that there are shit stirrers out there operating at taxpayers expense making frivolous claims which do not stand up to scrutiny and acting in vested interests. Certain parties are in danger of making fools of themselves if they keep coming out with their nonsense which is perpetuated by people complaining to them :sherlock:

Changed days indeed. However what hasnt changed is that there are shit stirrers out there operating at taxpayers expense making frivolous claims which do not stand up to scrutiny and acting in vested interests. Certain parties are in danger of making fools of themselves if they keep coming out with their nonsense which is perpetuated by people complaining to them :sherlock:

Aye...................................................students. :rolleyes:

Well to be quite fair to Walter,bbb,He couldn't really come out and say...Fuck UEFA...keep on giving it laldy lads! :lol:

And why not?

:craphead:

Na I know,I more more impressed with him admitting he used to sing them and the fact he didn't know what it meant.

You would be amazed at the amount of people who do this,My Dad was one of them.

It's a song,if you sing along to Snoop Dogg it doesn't mean you're about to pop a cap in someone's ass and smack your ho up.

Taken way too seriously.

And why not?

:craphead:

Na I know,I more more impressed with him admitting he used to sing them and the fact he didn't know what it meant.

You would be amazed at the amount of people who do this,My Dad was one of them.

It's a song,if you sing along to Snoop Dogg it doesn't mean you're about to pop a cap in someone's ass and smack your ho up.

Taken way too seriously.

Aye...and we know exactly who they are and WHY they take it so seriously...and it's got fuck all to do with Religion or faux sectarian anguish.

Wasn't this back when "coloured" was the accepted term for black people though?

Wasn't this back when "coloured" was the accepted term for black people though?

Yes, well kind of.

That's why I said it shows how far we've come since then, and how he wouldn't get away with it now. (tu)

I'm coloured myself.

Perhaps we should all make a point of contacting Kick It Out with this picture...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=183268

Their website does urge you to contact them if you see or hear any racism....

info@kickitout.org

What bothers me the most about this picture, is the total lack of condemnation of this clown by any of their PC and oh so sensitive support or club.

Dr Death and Liewell must giggle themselves to sleep every night, knowing they can shite all over us and the SFA at will whilst being totally immune from accountability no matter what their twisted hordes get up to. They're just sitting back and enjoying the show.

Because Catholics are breeding themselves into a majority - all over.

the % of catholics in the world per head of population is falling.

it would be falling fast if the number who dont believe anymore bothered to get themselves ex comunicated.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3517875/FAREs-file-ammo-for-Dutch-rap.html#ixzz1IyN0iqVF

That's the same Danny Lynch who tried to get West Ham fans punished for racially abusing the wife of a player, despite the player saying nothing happened.

UK contact for FARE is Piara Powar, married to Aasmah Mir who is a staunch Celtic fan.

The same Mir who once claimed Rangers fans were outside her school handing out BNP-leaflets, which was later shown up as a lie.

Is this the same Danny Lynch who runs this site?

http://www.celticdan.com/