FARE behind UEFA complaint

Jelle1880

So we can all agreed now there is definite concerted effort to tarnish our club at every turn.

Again the fingers being pointed from Tic followers

How can UEFA listen to this over advice given from our own delegates specifically assigned to watch our every move.

It makes no sense I feel we have no case to answer after reading what fellow bears who attended the game and we should take this group to the cleaners.

It worries me why has this season has sent Septic insane?

Attacks on our players

Attacks on the SFA

The referees, there lawyer scrutinising everything to their benefit.

Our songs our club our tradition we as a whole.

Why now?

It is Lennon, the fact they can not lose the league again are they in very bad financial position?

Either way the Septic juggernaut is on overdrive yet again and we need to meet it head or things will only get worse.

They are in the strongest position they have had in years regarding the league yet they seem to be running scared of us and using every dirty trick in the book.

I really don't understand it is utter bs and wont be the last turd they throw our way.

It is worrying

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently they're wanting to report Hearts now because hey sing "Anti-Catholic" songs :rolleyes:

I wonder if the catholic organisation who are reporting clubs look out for anti-protestant songs? Or if they listen to pro-IRA chants? Or a bunch of sheep fiddlers bouncing about singing and celebrating the death of 66 fans at a football match?

Do they fuck, it's the likes of Kerrydayle Street, Talk Celtic, Graham Spiers.. "Huddling" together to get BIG BAD RANGERS into trouble

We should right now be looking at any way possible to get out of the SPL

Is this the fall back plan just incase the rangers win the league and deprive them of c.l.income.

it's a he'll of a conspiracy theory but if we get banned from Europe the beggers will benefit at our expense,

Makes me wonder ?

That are the games these bastards play. They have complaining to Uefa about us for years.

UEFA are a joke. 48 hours after the Spurs incident... "nothing in the report folks.." But us? Weeks after and some report from some third party is causing us a major issue. Why?

Stinks.

All becoming clear though.

Why is it all these 'action' groups seem to be run by F@@@@@ bastards with sellik and oirish sympathies

They've worked hard and tirelessly to get into these positions with the sole goal of bringing our club down. The sooner people realise just how far these people are going the sooner we can start to mount a defense.

This is a war and they've been fighting it for 20 years and we are only just starting to wake up to it. Let battle commence.

Excellent story BY THE SUN!! maybe we will have to rethink our stance on them - :lol:

I think this story shows why Rangers have a good case - and the Record over sensationalised the whole thing.

If (?) thiis information is factual (it is the sun after all) then I fully expect NOTHING to come of this. However, even if found not guilty, it does NOT mean what some fans on here think (Casey et al - you know who you are !!!! :sherlock: ) that we can bring back TBB.

Ye just don't get it do ye?

It's never been away (except in SDM's eyes)

There's nothing illegal about the song - dae ye think somebody wouldnae have done something before now if it wiz illegal?

It's been sung all over the country, and Europe, for years now.

Has anybody been charged with singing it, including the club?