Left-footers v St. Mirren

I cant really see past a monkeys win, but im hoping St. Mirren can pull off a draw.

St Mirren have been on good form recently.

Jungles winger Shaun Maloney could make his first-team comeback against St Mirren following more than four months out with an ankle injury.

Glenn Loovens is fit after coming off in midweek with a tight hamstring, but Daniel Majstorovic is still out. YAAASSS

:marv:

1-1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think Celtic will win comfortably although if St Mirren do not take their foot off the gas now that Hamilton are all but relegated they may get something from this game.I would happily settle for a 1 nil St mirren win via an offside handballed winner were Celtic were denied a penalty 10 seconds earlier :D .

The commentator's are :anguish:

Gary Hooper got nudged off the ball on the halfway line and they were saying he's lucky not to have been booked because it was a good goalscoring oppurtunity :lol:

yeah... celtic tv is rotten to listen to, but when they are getting pumped its funny. The game vs Braga was a joy to watch on celtic tv hahaha, crying while broadcasting, superb.