Maybe some people forget this...

See everything that's happened recently ...

The pizza delivery killing at the barracks.

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ's sickening anti-Poppy protests etc.

The policeman murdered and the guy from Renton getting arrested and guns seized.

Stoke's Dad's pub getting raided with guns and ammo seized.

All this stuff has made national and international news and has received (rightly) universal condemnation.

These same songs that we are getting a bad press over recently is only ever and has only ever been about condemning this sort of sick, vile, section of society.

You can condemn them via newspapers, radio, TV, debate etc ... but the minute the Rangers fans sing an anti Republican/IRA/Provo song ... surprise surprise. We are the bad guys.

This is why even the braindead in our support that side with our enemies on this rather than their fellow Rangers fans needs to take their fucking heads out their arses and realise it's a totally different rule for us compared to the rest of society.

I could have put this in one of the other relevant threads, but decided not to incase it got buried after a few replies.

Some people need to waken up and grow a set.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The policeman murdered and the guy from Renton getting arrested and guns seized.

All this stuff has made national and international news and has received (rightly) universal condemnation.

These same songs that we are getting a bad press over recently is only ever and has only ever been about condemning this sort of sick, vile, section of society.

You can condemn them via newspapers, radio, TV, debate etc ... but the minute the Rangers fans sing an anti Republican/IRA/Provo song ... surprise surprise. We are the bad guys.

This is why even the braindead in our support that side with our enemies on this rather than their fellow Rangers fans needs to take their fucking heads out their arses and realise it's a totally different rule for us compared to the rest of society.

I could have put this in one of the other relevant threads, but decided not to incase it got buried after a few replies.

This (tu)

If one of our players fathers had a No Pope Here banner outside his pub and then was found to have bullets in his posesion it would have been shamelessly used by the mhedia to further emphasis that there is something rotten in the state of Rangers. It would have been bigot this and bigot that and any neutral reading it would have been left in no doubt who the bad guys are ... needless to say none of that has happened when it's someone from the darkside :dry:

If one of our players fathers had a No Pope Here banner outside his pub and then was found to have bullets in his posesion it would have been shamelessly used by the mhedia to further emphasis that there is something rotten in the state of Rangers. It would have been bigot this and bigot that and any neutral reading it would have been left in no doubt who the bad guys are ... needless to say none of that has happened when it's someone from the darkside :dry:

(tu)

As I've said before, our enemies fall into the trap of believing that supporting Celtic is a religion in itself.

I sing against Celtic and the cretinous groups their support back, I don't sing against Catholics.

Excellent Post

You will feel the wrath of bluepeter9 very soon! Be prepared :ph34r:

Great post, very true! (tu)

As I've said before, our enemies fall into the trap of believing that supporting Celtic is a religion in itself.

I sing against Celtic and the cretinous groups their support back, I don't sing against Catholics.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

exclamation.png

• User blueboy72 banned!
  • Banned from: Global ban
  • Ban reason: Taig.
  • Banned until: 01 January 1970 - 12:00 AM

DOES EVERYBODY FORGET THE SHAME THEY BROUGHT IN THE SPL?

AND...

AND THEN THEY TARGETED THE POPPIES!

fuck the dirty basterds a change ma mind about changing the words for the clubs sake! Its they basterds that need to change! We are top British club and we are all proud of our troops and OUR LAWS. FUCK the Republic and the RA!