Why are you all giving up the fight?

Im actually disgusted with some of our fans. I cant believe some of you can just lie down to UEFA and not stand up to this injustice!

I dont know how some of you can sit there and say that being a brittish protestand has nothing to do with Rangers football club.

Its one of the things that sets this club apart and has given us world wide fame. Without our proud history and traditions we would be just another club.

I know this has been said a thousand times but we live in a modern world were people have fought and died for freedom of speech.

Stand together sing the songs and show them that we wont have our club destroyed.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im actually disgusted with some of our fans. I cant believe some of you can just lie down to UEFA and not stand up to this injustice!

Yer right. I’m booking a flight to Nyon the morra and I’m just gonnae chib some UEFA prick

a dont honestly think we"ll get a ban anyway . there own officials gave a good report and then FARE put in a complaint so if its deemed that FARE is correct are they going to admit that there staff arent doing there jobs properly .

Some of us will never give up the fight, but then again some have already surrendered.

think you will find minstral its only the younger so called politically correct that accept the surrender us older cunts will never go down that route :crabflute::crabflute:

it fucking pisses me off that it only seems to be us getting talked about in this sectarian singing pish. Uefa also have a fucking cheek, they are dirty cheating bastards the lot of them.

They should look at there own countrys 1st. They think they can do what they like with a little country like scotland.

Yer right. I’m booking a flight to Nyon the morra and I’m just gonnae chib some UEFA prick

Don't be so stupid you big poof!

We're fire bombing the bit instead!

These songs should not be sung in Europe as it is harming the club , the only thing currently "destroying " the club is singing these songs in Europe , standing together and singing these songs in Europe will leave us with no club to destroy.. What relevance do they have when playing in Europe anyway?

Just stop the singing the songs? It's Rangers being threatened with fines and the scum think it's giving them 'moral high ground' over us. There are plenty of other songs…

Celtic fans are more sleekit in their singing which is why the focus is on us. Last Saturday during the Hamilton game the songs were clearly heard on the TV. In the first match after the Uefa incident, surely the fans should have left these songs out?

Celtic aren't innocent and the investigation by FARE is suspicious, but if you just stop singing the songs, it would stop giving the scum an excuse to whip out their note books and crayons to fire away letters of complaint.

Whether or not people already know about this or not - I've just some across something, then researched it, and it's looking to be true, that Piara Powar, the 'executive direction' of FARE also has something to do with Brett Desmond (Dermot Desmonds sons' company)... :sherlock:

These songs should not be sung in Europe as it is harming the club , the only thing currently "destroying " the club is singing these songs in Europe , standing together and singing these songs in Europe will leave us with no club to destroy.. What relevance do they have when playing in Europe anyway?

Is it just me or does almost everyone who comes out with this sort of stuff have only a handful of posts :rolleyes:

Sorry for not being on the site for long , my point is when we sing the songs in Europe we are getting fucked for it, don't want to be missing games because I can't get in the stadium due to the singing of them . I don't agree with them being banned in the slightest and wish the club would fight for us to be allowed to sing them but they won't so we are stuck with them causing us further punishment. don't have a problem with them when sung in SPL etc where they aren't hurting us but Europe is a different kettle of fish.

If you think I'm a tim due to my low post count ( plenty of offence taken by the way , not something I like to be insinuated obviously ) , then all I can really do is strive to prove you wrong :):crabflute: