Matty Pattison

5cotland

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mirror 19/3/08.... FFS, I hope he's learnt his lesson or he may as well be in the stands with us....

'Glenn Roeder is checking a Norwich player into rehab after he was arrested for drink driving in his underwear. The Canaries boss is set to act after ex-Newcastle midfielder Matty Pattison, nicknamed Party, was stopped on Sunday morning. Mirror Sport understands Pattison visited a nightclub on Saturday night after the Championship side's 2-0 defeat at Sheffield United.'

.......... But if he does sign I'll wish him all the luck in the world and support him everytime he puts a Rangers kit on..............

He was highly rated as a youngster but never really fulfilled his potential. I'm sure he has had a couple of serious knee injures, but I maybe wrong!?

At Norwich he played left back, right midfield, and in the centre, and due to being shunted all over the place, never really settled. The fact that Mark Fotheringham got a game ahead of him says it all.

He is pretty similar to Maurice Edu in that he cannot pass a ball, and is pretty wasteful, although he likes a tackle and will snap away.

Is he any better than McCulloch, Hutton, Ness and Edu, I'm not too sure tbh?

If he signs I'll support him just like every other player that pulls on the famous jersey. What I don't get is for months if not years now we've all been saying that we should be looking at the 'unpopular' leagues to try and unearth a jen at a fraction of the cost.

Now McCoist obviously feels that he is doing just that and nearly everyone is instantly writing the guy off because he's ugly!