Will we win the league?

319 members have voted

1. 1. Take your pick

• Yes
    • no

Personally I think celtic will drop points, but I'm not sure if they will lose. Should they draw a game then we will have to score 2 goals more than them in every game to win the league. I believe it can be done but it should really be in our own hands. We should have went all out on them, no idea why Healy didn't come on instead of Fleck.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted no.

I don't think it's over. I think there is definitely going to be at least one more twist in this story, good or bad.

But at the same time, I'm a realistic person, and pessimistic to boot. Now that it's in Celtic's hands, they will probably go on to clinch it.

Anything can happen, and I hope it does. This would be a fantastic league to win, simply because of how hard this season has been. If we came back to still win the title, it would show determination beyond belief.

The team will still need a lot of work for next season, but it would be great none the less.

I can see a bit of Arsene Wenger in Lennon...Bottler :lol:

Not managed to see anything over the line as of yet as a Managers, Europe....Fail, League Cup Final....Fail

Lets hope the sequence continues with Scottish Premier League....Fail :uk:

Our best chance is that they are held to 2 0-0's against hearts and inverness.

Somebody always drops points during the split, i just hope that it's not us.

get big marv in for an inspirational chat!

:marv: :marv: :marv:

Nope.

Hearts lately are fucking shocking and for all the TB connection is worth, ICT's season is over.

Houston and DU will be gunning for them, but save a miracle of an away win at the PaedoBowl, I don't see it.

We've not been good enough this season, but Abercunt should be answering some questions.

Those fuckers will celebrate as much as the mopes if Sellick win it on GD.