Jose Mourinho claims Barcelona benefit from refereeing conspiracy

Dado

Again, something that Mourinho can't criticise as all his team's - in particularly Chelsea - use this as a tactic to influence referees.

True, but from my perspective, two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't like the way some Madrid players go over either but likesay, some of the freekicks Barca get are embarassing at times.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of something that Richard Nixon used to say that the press knew all about Kennedy's shenanigans but covered them up because they liked him and wanted to see him succeed for that reason. In a similar way the powers that be in football may let their hearts rule their heads where Barcelona and the beautiful game are concerned

I don't think it matters whether he touched Alves or not. Fact is he went in over the ball with his studs up.

A red card is harsh but it's certainly a yellow.

If UEFA are serious about stamping out play acting then the referees have got to be tougher. Alves should also have been booked IMO.

I'd love to play against Busquets.

If I could get anywhere near him, which I doubt I could, it would give me immense joy to actually give him a good reason to roll about.

Fantastic player, one of the best best passers about, but a horrible little cunt of a man.

I'd love to play against Busquets.

If I could get anywhere near him, which I doubt I could, it would give me immense joy to actually give him a good reason to roll about.

Fantastic player, one of the best best passers about, but a horrible little cunt of a man.

He's been a shadow of his usual self recently. This is partly due to getting played out of position at times, but even then, his passing has been pretty poor.

But aye, very good player; Xavi says he's the best one-touch passer in the game.

I dont think theres a conspiracy . Barca player dived , surrounded refs and were guilty of playacting but then so were Real . Barca have had some big decisions go there way over the years but we could also argue theyv been denied a few big decisions . Ive no complaints about how Real set up their team against barca first game they tried to play football against then and got hammered , mourinho since learned he cant do that . Their now overly physical and play to wind up the barca players but its working in my opinion . A draw in the league , a win in the cup and imo would have held on to a draw if 11v11 , then its all to play for however Real are out . Hes in guardiolas head and I for one cant wait for next season ( if mourinhos still there )

(tu)

Perhaps Mourinho should have a nice slice of humble pie and wash it down with a glass of 12 year-old shut-the-fuck-up.

Real Madrid is the biggest and most successful club in the world and currently features some of the best and most expensive players on the planet. That they can't face Barcelona with anything other than violence is a testament to the fact that Mourinho is no friend of football. The value of cold, hard results won at any cost is practically non-existent to a club who have won 9 champions leagues. At the beginning of the season I thought that Real Madrid, a club I dislike, were a poor match for the talented but headstrong Mourinho. I now believe that the club and the supporters deserve better.

(tu)

Perhaps Mourinho should have a nice slice of humble pie and wash it don't with a glass of 12 year-old shut-the-fuck-up.

Real Madrid is the biggest and most successful club in the world and currently features some of the best and most expensive players on the planet. That they can't face Barcelona with anything other than violence is a testament to the fact that Mourinho is no friend of football. The value of cold, hard results won at any cost is practically non-existent to a club who have won 9 champions leagues. At the beginning of the season I thought that Real Madrid, a club I dislike, were a poor match for the talented but headstrong Mourinho. I now believe that the club and the supporters deserve better.

+1 (tu)

I have lost alot of respect for him the way he's acting, just a bitter cunt!!! what signs were there that real madrid would get anything from that game?? it was there for the world to see that they were getting outplayed, the tie isnt completely beyond them aswell he should just shut the fuck up and focus on the task at hand. there is no fucking conspiracy!!

He also makes it out as if the entire game was a joke with the referee giving barca everything but it just wasnt like that!