Mo Edu

Watson94

My mate phoned me to let me know he met Mo Edu on Byres road today and asked him if he thinks we'll still win the league and he replied "Obviously mate." Shows that most of the team must still have faith in winning the league :D !

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you expect him to say... Hes just telling you what you want to hear....

Exactly. He's not going to go "What ? What ? 4 games to go, 2 points behind soon enough and you're asking me if we're going to win the league with me in the team ? Christ sake".

Exactly. He's not going to go "What ? What ? 4 games to go, 2 points behind soon enough and you're asking me if we're going to win the league with me in the team ? Chris sake".

Haha liked the ''with me in the team'' part.

McCulloch needs to come straight in to replace Edu.

Mo is like every other American playing football over here, big, strong fit, but sadly lacking a football brain, no positional sense, no imagination, no arogance, no skill, no self belief,in other words he doesn't have what can't be taught by a manager.

Mo is like every other American playing football over here, big, strong fit, but sadly lacking a football brain, no positional sense, no imagination, no arogance, no skill, no self belief,in other words he doesn't have what can't be taught by a manager.

Michael Bradley and Stuart Holden respectfully disagree!