Wee Rino from Italy

Gillete

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever happens I feel Coist can lure talented players to Rangers With our wee Italian friend and loyal Bear to this very day- Mr Rino Gattuso in Italy, it is widely known that he has promised he ‘WILL’ return to Rangers with his Scottish family to see out his career and also if necessary he would be willing to take 1/4 of the 60 thousand euros a week Madrid were offering him if they could tie him up for 4 years – he clearly stated “No, I am going to play for the best club in Europe at a Press Conference”, he was then asked “Who are bigger than Madrid or Milan” he answered “Glasgow Rangers”

Part of the Iaquinta story on Globalgers . Made me smile. Think Of our team if both come this summer.Fuckin hell. If Weiss comes back with we will be unstopable.

Weiss Davis Guttuso Naisy

Iaquinta Jelavic

Even if just a rumor it's a damn fine one.

Even if these rumours are shite , beckham/Rino/etc

At least we can dream of signings again

Remember the last 3 summers guys , it was terrible

I want to dream again , we all deserve to

Even if these rumours are shite , beckham/Rino/etc

At least we can dream of signings again

Remember the last 3 summers guys , it was terrible

I want to dream again , we all deserve to

Too true! :cheers:

Don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but a couple of months ago, he said he wanted to finish his career with Milan.

Thats alright, we all say things we dont mean in the heat of the moment. :)

Seriously though, i couldnt care less mate what he wants to do, a yes or no is fine by me. We have some future ahead as a club and as a set of fans and i cannot wait.

(tu)

My brother just told me about some press conference he done in Milan in midweek

Don't know if it's bollocks or true

Journalists were asking him if he would be in Milan next yr or Madrid ( fuck knows why Madrid ) but he said he's going to play for the biggest ( or best ) club in Europe

"Who's that " asked the journalists

The wee man replied...Glasgow Rangers

Anyone else see this or hear about it

i herd it was a done deal. guy i work with is scott sevrins uncle and he told him he was comin, probz a lot of shite mind you.. would be amazing if true !

i herd it was a done deal. guy i work with is scott sevrins uncle and he told him he was comin, probz a lot of shite mind you.. would be amazing if true !

Aye Scott severin hes good for Rangers exclusives :lol:

Tbh though Gattuso is so over rated its unreal. I dont want him at Ibrox.

We have been told year on year that Peter Pan Davie Weir is too old to cut it. But he kept on cutting it - even in the face of comments he was too tired to even swing a leg to kick a ball :lol:

And he's eight years older than Gattuso.

I'd love to see Rino back - it would be a brilliant signing for us. Absolutely brilliant.

Hopefully not. Exactly the type of signing we should be staying away from.

Agreed mate, we should be signing younger guys between 21-25 and improving them and getting a good profit from them. Porto are a great example of this (although most of their signings wouldn't get a work permit here).