Ibrox Celebrations Live

Feel very short changed in terms of post match coverage/celebration to say the least. Never mind, we are champions.

All you do is fucking moan. Short changed fuck all, what more did you want? It was free coverage. Go to Ibrox if you wanted more.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see the players with their kids and stuff but the coverage was shite tbh, poor sound quality, and no interviews or anything kept saying such and such is happening then panning to the crowd :(

But still, great day 54 titles, a lot more to come :uk::scot:

Far to much production involved with swiching to interviews and such like when live.

thats why they never show replays after the goals when you watch it for games either.

I think we should be thankful we even got that, but with a little more investment into our TV channel and a bit more forward planning it could be great.

If only we had our own TV rights and could see every game that was on sky on our own channel too (i know the rest of the world gets it, but would be great for here too). I think with the rangers slanted commentary and showing it purely from a bears point of view would make it a defo winner.

All in all a great day to be a bear, 54 - no one comes near, we welcome the poor excuse of a chase!!

WATP

They are hardly going to show the interviews on a free to view show.

They will be the main selling point for people to sign up tonight/tomorrow to see what is said etc along with people renewing.

If they don't have a one off programme for it then it will be in the Blues News.

Well done RANGERS Tv for putting that on free

I was hoping for better but the camerman and commentary :D :D i bet theyve all gone for a lie down after that .

Best laugh have had in ages reading the previous posts about the coverage just made the day even better .:21:

Feel very short changed in terms of post match coverage/celebration to say the least. Never mind, we are champions.

Where you banned from follow follow? actually I couldn't give a shit,you have watched everything today and still you complain,as usual! I revel in your kinds despair.

He is TV gold either way..

Cant see him being a mick with some of his comments, dont know for sure tho

He does some of the match commentaries on RTV, he's a riot, much better than those tim commentators.

All you do is fucking moan. Short changed fuck all, what more did you want? It was free coverage. Go to Ibrox if you wanted more.

Had an argument with this cunt last night, god he is such a full on wanker shoulda seen some of the things he was put totally up his own arse also, I think it was in the Jelavic strike partner thread.

Had an argument with this cunt last night, god he is such a full on wanker shoulda seen some of the things he was put totally up his own arse also, I think it was in the Jelavic strike partner thread.

Best not pay attention to him, enjoy the result.

u mad?

All I do is moan? Aye good one, have I moaned about todays performance? No.