well well well my beautiful rangers

A team heavily criticized, a support ripped to bits by the media the length and breadth of the nation, the vain, disgusting attempts to derail the integrity of all things football by the unwashed of the east end,not to mention the pressure the boys must have felt had they blown it all once they got their noses back in front.Nothing could stand in this teams way.They have been truly magnificent. i have seen maybe better players that have donned the blue jersey, but i'm really struggling to think of a better team. others , maybe more educated than me will disagree. i say this for one reason only.

I've watched rangers teams in the past in the same situation struggle to get over the line, although they almost always have.

But the verve, panache and character to which this team did it for the last 5 games will stay in my memory forever, they just simply blew teams away with their sublime at times, one touch attacking football, getting the ball wide , into the box and the finishing when it had to be was fuckin quality.

We produced football in 30 minute spurts that no team in europe would have wanted to play against.Me and my boy just watched in awe yesterday.That explosive start was something i've never seen before.It reminded me of arsenal with bergkamp, henry and pires up front when they had the invincibles. Jelavic, lafferty and naismith just had that telepathic understanding between the 3 of them.

After the despair i felt after the Ne'erday game, i never expected anything like it.

I'm so proud today,as is my son, as i'm sure you all are as well.

Our motto " aye ready" could have been made for this team. No Surrender for sure.

I've always been so proud to be a bear, but surely yesterday was my proudest.This title, for so many reasons, meant more than any other. the players, management, and most important of all, the entire badly teated support stood together to a man(and women), and smashed us over the line.Songs in unison from what was a terribly divided support, fills my heart with so much joy. We are back, together as one once again.I hope you all feel the same.Thank you Rangers. I love you.

No Surrender

Rab

Awesome Rab, add to that the amount of times we hit the woodwork in the last few marches, we showed could play seriously good football, the type you want to pay to watch, hope Ally can take this on to try to play this way for a whole season.

Great post. This season really came together at the LCF when WS realised that we should play 2 up front and attack the opposition. When Jelavic got his fitness back and ran riot against all and sundry. He brought others into the game and scored goals too. What a find Walter.