Bad losers at BBC have a programme on tonight

P.s tell me about the gay presenters.

They must run them all off from a special gay presenter school, a cheap way for parochial channels to pretend they are cutting edge and modern..

"Oh.. look at us, we're so cutting edge and modern we have all the minorities on our shows, even Michelle McAnus who's disabled you know?"

... and the biggest minority they promote is the talentless. A never ending procession of bum-fondling dumbed down giggling squitters and predictably hysterical lickspittle shitters. Ultimately the true stereotype of parochial wasteland TV is the arse felchingly eager weasel who will do anything, say anything, suck up to anything as long as they can fill their wardrobe and cocktail cabinet.

Look at the sport, the drummer... the DRUMMER from Deacon Poo!! I ask you? and then some knitted ferret faced grannyf*ker from Fife or a flopping mackeral molester from Stornaway, a curly faceless accountant does the sport now, or sometimes a ginger heating engineer, or a Bargwadj...wha the f*k is a Bardwadge!!! Wee insidious and greasy Chick, then there's Walker (some bit-part alien from the Star Wars canteena) They used to have this horsey faced slapper with blond hair presenting the footie, remember? the kind of tart who'd gobble the entire production team for a whiskey chocolate liquer. A herd of gawk eyed munting inchoate lifeforms unfit to self DFS furniture. Our media is propaganda for the mediocre. We could improve Scotland tomorrow by shooting and replacing every last plastic one of them then giving their jobs to real people right off our streets.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They must run them all off from a special gay presenter school, a cheap way for parochial channels to pretend they are cutting edge and modern..

"Oh.. look at us, we're so cutting edge and modern we have all the minorities on our shows, even Michelle McAnus who's disabled you know?"

... and the biggest minority they promote is the talentless. A never ending procession of bum-fondling dumbed down giggling squitters and predictably hysterical lickspittle shitters. Ultimately the true stereotype of parochial wasteland TV is the arse felchingly eager weasel who will do anything, say anything, suck up to anything as long as they can fill their wardrobe and cocktail cabinet.

Look at the sport, the drummer... the DRUMMER from Deacon Poo!! I ask you? and then some knitted ferret faced grannyf*ker from Fife or a flopping mackeral molester from Stornaway, a curly faceless accountant does the sport now, or sometimes a ginger heating engineer, or a Bargwadj...wha the f*k is a Bardwadge!!! Wee insidious and greasy Chick, then there's Walker (some bit-part alien from the Star Wars canteena) They used to have this horsey faced slapper with blond hair presenting the footie, remember? the kind of tart who'd gobble the entire production team for a whiskey chocolate liquer. A herd of gawk eyed munting inchoate lifeforms unfit to self DFS furniture. Our media is propaganda for the mediocre. We could improve Scotland tomorrow by shooting and replacing every last plastic one of them then giving their jobs to real people right off our streets.

You have broke ma cherry this is my 1st PMSL on this site.

P.s does Cosgrove come into this equation?

You have broke ma cherry this is my 1st PMSL on this site.

P.s does Cosgrove come into this equation?

Cosgrove, despite looking like a cross between the singer from Erasure and a sideboard, is ok for his involvement with Channel 4, and because he has read a book outside of the school syllabus. He is lardy Tam Cowan's Joseph Goebels, or Ernie Wise, and needs to make some kind of apology. If he could decapitate Janice Fortsyth with some razor edged dungarees, but very slowly, while shoving her into a vat of shite, then I might forgive him, and he'd need to record it live on radio.

George Galloway is a cesspit of a human being, an egregious balloon of self-agrandising efluvia, a toad, a canker, a dreary jackanapes peddling his wounds and his roots in over-compensatory oratory like a beagle wanting a pat on the head.

Jim Traynor, a ticket inspector... I could go on.

When a programme based on Old Firm sectarianism, opens with the scene of a candle lit vigl for TLB, it's pretty obvious which direction its going in. I'm so uninterested now i'm letting the mrs watch Moulin Rouge ffs!

Even tho the first chants of the programme were chants of "Oh ah up the RA"

Biased much?

"7-weeks after the summit Rangers were fined by UEFA for sectarian singing, are those in power not doing enough to punish the sectarian clubs" - It was something along those lines anyway. He sounded like Rangers went against the summit.

BBC = Televised Celtic Fans.

so hullo hullo is agaonst the law but the boys of the old brigade is jusr offensivel

i though the anything showing support of terrorism is against the law too