***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

Wasn't necessarily saying we should make a move for him,just pointing out he is the type of signing I'd like to see us make, along the same lines of taraabt and Sinclair,a year ago we could have got them,12 months later and we can only dream of being able to afford them

ok (tu)

Wasn't necessarily saying we should make a move for him,just pointing out he is the type of signing I'd like to see us make, along the same lines of taraabt and Sinclair,a year ago we could have got them,12 months later and we can only dream of being able to afford them

Sorry mate, but im lost, why is this thread here? Its not a rumour, we've not been linked with him, so is it a suggestion? Could it be more suitable for the designated suggestion thread?

People need to stop with the "we have Champions League football and a chance to win trophys" things.

Exactly. Go to the premiership and you'll be playing Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, all Champions League standard teams.

Same goes with Germany with Munich, Schalke, Dortmund...Spain you have Barca, Real, Atletico, Valencia etc etc.

A player can go to any of the bigger leagues in europe and play most weeks against the type of teams they MIGHT play a couple of times with us, assuming we even get to the Group Stages. This alone is not enough to convince most players to come to Scotland.

The days are gone where we can make up for the shit league we play in by offering stupid wages to attract good players. The odd class player will slip through the net i.e Jelavic, but for the most part I think people need to start accepting that we are pretty much reduced to lower league players, Rangers fans, loan signings and the odd unknown gamble.

Players do not give a fuck if they have an SPL winners medal in their back pocket if they can triple their wages elsewhere and still play a better standard of opponent week in week out.

Sorry mate, but im lost, why is this thread here? Its not a rumour, we've not been linked with him, so is it a suggestion? Could it be more suitable for the designated suggestion thread?

Correct...my apologies! 

Correct...my apologies! 

Left-winger Dusan Tadic:

Full name Dušan Tadić

Date of birth 20 November 1988 (age 22)

Place of birth Bačka Topola, SFR Yugoslavia

Height 1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)

Playing position Left winger

Plays for Groningen in Holland. Last season he was 4th in the whole of Europe for assists (21 in total). Wouldn't break the bank either.

I know John Carew is out of contract and looking for clubs. Surely we must be considering him? I would imagine he would have a great time playing in the Scottish league, and just the type we need and have been missing since Prso left.

Cost a lot in wages though i suppose.