***The Suggestions Thread***

GHarvey

With marquee signing and the likes getting put on here by posters i have thought long and hard for 30 seconds and came to the conclusion this is the player we may have with us, if not him a premiership player all the same imo.

Barton has himself said he would like to play champions league football and has openly admitted how he has grown up and football is what matters too him and not money at this stage of his career. I wouldnt rule it out and the wages may not be an issue for a player who would like a pop at the championees league as i dont see him at any top 4 team down there.

Ok shoot me down now, some of you are good at it

Not a fuckin chance

i really think it is, just a gut feeling, but at least i havnt put the likes of i heard a rumour which folks like to add, just letting me mind wander, ok you heard it here first

This should be in the suggestions thread or something. It's not sourced at all, in fact it's just a theory. Maybe it should be on the football rumours website.

it is a suggestion so your onto summit, and yes it aint sourced hence why i have not put sourced

joey barton would walk the SPL, but his character would always be brought into question, as well as the wages required

who gives a fuck though, would love to see barton in a rangers jersey

AHHHH just like mowhawk spit the dog diouf