Walter Smith

coyley91

I can see West Ham as being a great fit for Walter. He has proved with us that he can turn around a club that is riddled with debt and has had it playing squad destroyed by a useless manager. Plus he did all that with limited funds which is exactly what I expect to happen to West Ham next year.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good shout but if ever there was a poisoned chalice then it has to be them.I have a mate who is an Irons fan and they hate Gold & Company.

I like West Ham and would love it if Walter could go down there and "fix them" just like he done with us. A great club with brilliant fans.

(tu)

I can see West Ham as being a great fit for Walter. He has proved with us that he can turn around a club that is riddled with debt and has had it playing squad destroyed by a useless manager. Plus he did all that with limited funds which is exactly what I expect to happen to West Ham next year.

:clap:

(tu)

I reckon he will be the next West Ham manager but I have heard strong rumours that a BIG club is set to take him. As Liverpool have just signed Kenny Dalglish, I am not sure of any other big clubs who need a manager, to be fair

Smith has said that he is effectively retired, and only a really special job would tempt him.

So I can't see him taking on some shite like Blackburn, whos ambition it to finish about 15th, or pish like West Ham to work in the Championship with no money and arsehole owners.

You mean you went on the chelsea forum and saw the thread that congratulated Rangers on winning the league and saw the guy saying "Smith for Chelsea ?" and because no one shot the idea down you thought you'd make up a thread about Walter going to chelsea and say your "mate" told you.

And I only know this because I saw the thread as well.

The rumour I heard was that Walter was only going to become Chelsea boss if the takeover didn't happen. His intention was to buy Mo Edu for £30m and wipe out our debt.

Once the takeover went through he phoned Ancelotti and told him "Your jobs safe wee sacks"