McCoist wants Foster

Broxi1872

Not too sure about that one, Ally...

He'll just be a squad player and I guess it would save money on bringing in cover for Papac, although I would've preferred Rangers to maybe even bring in competition for him.

Not too sure about that one, Ally...

He'll just be a squad player and I guess it would save money on bringing in cover for Papac, although I would've preferred Rangers to maybe even bring in competition for him.

This. Foster isn't competition. I do like Foster, but it does seem a strange one. Much rather have Lee Wallace - and I don't rate him as highly as some on here.

The sheep also have the right to demand a fair amount of money for him, because he has something none of their players will be getting any time soon, Champions League experience.

Foster isnt the worst, he did do a good job over the course of the season and i do think we could be with giving darren cole some gametime, bring on the other youngsters.

i also think that some you think cause we're apparently debt free with a 10 million pound war chest we should get better.

foster played his part in 3 in a row so i think we should sign him and our squad at the minute is 13/14 signed first team players so resigning players out of contract and then bringing in lads to complement a championship winning squad isnt a bad thing.

:rolleyes: on twitter, how long till posters take on all of this throughout the break, listen to every tabloid, gossip collumn and written article from any outlet and start to call for ally to go before he even gets his feet under the table, there will be many a twat on twitter with many a claim and even more journalists with hot off the press stories that may never come to fruition, all the same i will watch the place go into meltdown.

Ps, instead of slating foster have a look at some of the suggestions in here

We should be letting guys like Healy Diouf Beattie and Foster go, not resigning them.

I hope McCoist isn't doing this out of being too nice.

As daft as that sounds

doesnt sound daft at all, i also fear this may be the case for weir. If Davie says he wants to stay I don't really see McCoist saying no tbh

Doom mongers and experts out in force I see.

Ally McCoist has played a huge part in leading this club to it's most sustained period of success in the past decade at least.

You think people would trust him to see us right by now :rolleyes:

This.

We do need to maintain some stability as well as new faces in.

Ally has seen him week in week out as well in training.