Tomer Hemed

paul1964

Happy if we get him.

Not so happy about McGregor story just tweeted.

This one I take it?

@BBCchrismclaug Chris McLaughlin

Alan McGregor's agent tells me he met club officials two weeks ago to talk about a new deal. He's heard nothing since. #rangers

This one I take it?

@BBCchrismclaug Chris McLaughlin

Alan McGregor's agent tells me he met club officials two weeks ago to talk about a new deal. He's heard nothing since. #rangers

This is a bit worrying but he does still have 2 years left on his deal!! whittaker and davis are more of a priority

Trying to give a guy 8k a week only if he plays n we win is embarrassing! Fucking get him signed ffs!

Giving James Beattie £20k p/w is embarrassing. I'm glad we're negotiating on this one. Hopefully we can reach a compromise, but otherwise it's not the end of the world.

That guy is obssessed with us and may i add, so are Selik fans. Oh and why is Greegsys agent talking to Filthy Phil? :anguish:

His Agent isnt talking to the clatty OAP neglecting fuck.

Alistair Lamont from the BBC tweeted it and said OAP neglecter has seen it

That guy is obssessed with us and may i add, so are Selik fans. Oh and why is Greegsys agent talking to Filthy Phil? :anguish:

He's not. That was a retweet from Chris McLaughlin at the BBC.

Greegsys agent has been talking to chris mcglaughlin from the bbc

His Agent isnt talking to the clatty OAP neglecting fuck.Alistair Lamont from the BBC tweeted it and said OAP neglecter has seen it

He's not. That was a retweet from Chris McLaughlin at the BBC.

whats new?still positive news if true (tu) Filthy Phil :lol::lol:

Sorry lads, my mistake. Cheers. :blush: