Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

We have missed a trick here by not getting him in.

We badly need a striker to partner Jelavic and David Goodwillie at £2m would have been ideal. Young, reasonably low wages, bags of ability, potential sell on value, knows the SPL and has scored goals on a regular basis in the SPL.

So let me get this right, smith who spunked his load everytime goodie got the ball last sea4on said and I quote "david can easily be a 3m player if he screws the head" so it turns out smith is doing the bidding makes me sick

Couldnt agree more where did this arsehole come from Whyte has taken him on because he is a complete fucking brown noser

Die hard Gers fan , with an agent called Liam O, Donnell ???????

The guy was never coming to us ..........

Is this mhicky fenian fucker still here?

.................................................... ...... ......

We have missed a trick here by not getting him in.

We badly need a striker to partner Jelavic and David Goodwillie at £2m would have been ideal. Young, reasonably low wages, bags of ability, potential sell on value, knows the SPL and has scored goals on a regular basis in the SPL.

very true

There may be trouble ahead

But while there's music and moonlight and love and romance

Let's face the music and dance

Before the fiddlers have fled

Before they ask us to pay the bill and while we still have the chance

Soon we'll be without the moon, humming a different tune and then

There may be teardrops to shed

So while there's moonlight and music and love and romance

:lol:

Goat

Shut it ya brain dead fuck wit , the only tim lover here was Goodwillie .............

Nae bother ya smelly bhegging bastard ...... ...... ..... ... ........... .... .. .

Let's all grow up and try not to act like the paranoid bunch across the city. We've made bids, they haven't been enough. Goodwillie would appear to want to play for a premiership club. No conspiracies. We've missed out due only to our bidding policies. Assuming he agrees terms there, we dust ourselves off and look to the next target. Good luck Davie, I hope you get regular football down there

Whose taking the first shift for suicide watch when its announced that the wee ned has signed for blackburn .

And nearly 350k pages over a guy we never even had a bid accepted for is Fucking crazy , if only he was as good as this thread makes him out to be .

Totally gutted. Our transfer dealings have been shambolic, shoddy and frankly embarrassing.

I'm all for trying to get a bargin and the best deal for the club but some of the offers we have put in for players are just awful, we have the cheek to complain about the offers bursa put in for Whittaker!!