Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

I think 140 pages has made Goodwillie into some top class player. He's a good young player with potential but 140 pages!!! Fuck me gently!!

I'm not having a go at you mate, but I don't get some people's fascination with the amount of pages in a thread. It's a forum, and as such, people can talk about whatever they want, and if it's 1 page or 1000 pages, then so what. And I don't get why you think because there's 140 pages this thread, he magically transforms into a superstar. Especially when a third of the pages are just people having petty arguments with each other, which I guess is also allowed, as it's a forum, but is bloody annoying.

I'm not having a go at you mate, but I don't get some people's fascination with the amount of pages in a thread. It's a forum, and as such, people can talk about whatever they want, and if it's 1 page or 1000 pages, then so what. And I don't get why you think because there's 140 pages this thread, he magically transforms into a superstar. Especially when a third of the pages are just people having petty arguments with each other, which I guess is also allowed, as it's a forum, but is bloody annoying.

You do have a point. I stand corrected. It's irritating however coming in to have to read another five pages of garbage (mostly squabbling) to find the singing of this average to good player is no where closer to happening.

I was just having an unnecessary rant. (tu)

I haven't read most of the 140 pages but I've noticed it looks like he'll start tonight in the Europa League. You would think if we are going to do business, it would have been before the game. The last thing we want is a new signing who is cup tied.

I haven't read most of the 140 pages but I've noticed it looks like he'll start tonight in the Europa League. You would think if we are going to do business, it would have been before the game. The last thing we want is a new signing who is cup tied.

Ah fur fuxake....

Saying that,can't you play in early qualifying and still be eligible for another team or am I talking shiiiiiiiiite

As far as I know, if he plays tonight then he wouldn't be able to play in the CL qualifiers for us, but if we made it to the Group Stage, and Utd failed to do so in the Europa League, then he would be eligible for us in the CL proper (group stage)

You do have a point. I stand corrected. It's irritating however coming in to have to read another five pages of garbage (mostly squabbling) to find the singing of this average to good player is no where closer to happening.

I was just having an unnecessary rant. (tu)

Couldn't agree more 00000042.gif