Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Disappointing but we move on.

Agree if true, but i'll wait untill its a more solid source. Anyway, you seen Hemmings today, ive only seen him once at under 19 levels apart from highlights, do you think hes good enough ? IMO He looks good, great build, very powerfull, has great pace, scored a stunning goal today with his left foot.

I think if he gets the chance and puts in time and effort he could be where goodwillie is in terms of ability in a few seasons, given that he is like 3 years younger.

Agree if true, but i'll wait untill its a more solid source. Anyway, you seen Hemmings today, ive only seen him once at under 19 levels apart from highlights, do you think hes good enough ? IMO He looks good, great build, very powerfull, has great pace, scored a stunning goal today with his left foot.

I think if he gets the chance and puts in time and effort he could be where goodwillie is in terms of ability in a few seasons, given that he is like 3 years younger.

That was the first I have seen him play and I was very impressed with him.

Showed some lovely touches, held the ball up well, did well to set up Jelavic and took his goal extremely well. Looks to be a better option than Beattie or Healy.

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Rangers will go all out to re-sign Kenny Miller if they miss out on David Goodwillie to Cardiff #CCFC #RFC

why go all out for some 1 who fuck off for money proven he only cares 4 the money is not a rangers man let alone the fact he what 32 what happends in january window if some club comes in for him and he see the pound signs and fucks off again

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Rangers will go all out to re-sign Kenny Miller if they miss out on David Goodwillie to Cardiff #CCFC #RFC

Don't know what to make of this. Would prefer Goodwillie, but only if he is found innocent obviously. Would probably be happy with Miller, but would still rather someone a few years younger!

That was the first I have seen him play and I was very impressed with him.

Showed some lovely touches, held the ball up well, did well to set up Jelavic and took his goal extremely well. Looks to be a better option than Beattie or Healy.

I was waiting to judge him on first team level, because we have had so many good young strikers in our youth teams over the years who never got a chance. He has got alot of praise from alot of people inside the club, and if given the chance and he puts in the effort i think he could be a future first team regular.

He will get his chances i feel this season because of the under 21 rule we have in the SPL, and also because Ally seems to have faith in alot of the youth.

How any player can assume that playing for Cardiff is better for his career than playing for The Rangers is beyond me. Is Goodwillie going for the money?- well, you wonder if his talent will improve or go down if that is that is such an important consideration. Rangers has a reputation for making a player a better player, Goodwillie would have excelled here; he should be very careful about choosing a club like Cardiff over us

How any player can assume that playing for Cardiff is better for his career than playing for The Rangers is beyond me. Is Goodwillie going for the money?- well, you wonder if his talent will improve or go down if that is that is such an important consideration. Rangers has a reputation for making a player a better player, Goodwillie would have excelled here; he should be very careful about choosing a club like Cardiff over us

he will win fuck all with cardiff he got that fat waste of human skin wank of a dundee manager talking in his ear

he will win fuck all with cardiff he got that fat waste of human skin wank of a dundee manager talking in his ear

See tbh if i was Houston i would advise him to do exactly the same. The lad gets it tight enough and hes at Utd when/if he moved to Glasgow it would be 100 times worse especially at us. I would advise him to go to England and start afresh

See tbh if i was Houston i would advise him to do exactly the same. The lad gets it tight enough and hes at Utd when/if he moved to Glasgow it would be 100 times worse especially at us. I would advise him to go to England and start afresh

Not so; this Club looks after its players, and Ally has been there, done that, and got the proverbial t-shirt as well. Goodwillie was made for Rangers, and if he wants to become a really good player he should come here

Rangers haven't bid enough for Goodwillie. Cardiff have made a better bid so they get to talk with Goodwillie. It's not Goodwillie's fault that we won't stump up the cash to buy him.

Not so; this Club looks after its players, and Ally has been there, done that, and got the proverbial t-shirt as well. Goodwillie was made for Rangers, and if he wants to become a really good player he should come here

Its nothing to do with the club looking after the players mate. This is nothing against Rangers. Btw Sky sports news showed the actual interview with Houston that the papers printed. The papers made it out to be sinister yet he said on Sky sports news "David should go down south and then come back in a few years when things have settled down"

I agree with him in that sense he will be targetted just like big Laff and shagger have been

Rangers haven't bid enough for Goodwillie. Cardiff have made a better bid so they get to talk with Goodwillie. It's not Goodwillie's fault that we won't stump up the cash to buy him.

Im glad Rangers have shown that they will not just bow down to teams demands. If the management dont think he is worht x amount then we shouldnt pay it!

Whether we like it or not its got fuck all to do with us

Its nothing to do with the club looking after the players mate. This is nothing against Rangers. Btw Sky sports news showed the actual interview with Houston that the papers printed. The papers made it out to be sinister yet he said on Sky sports news "David should go down south and then come back in a few years when things have settled down"

I agree with him in that sense he will be targetted just like big Laff and shagger have been

I know what you are saying in regards to some issues the player might have off the Park, but for me it is not on that Cardiff beat Rangers to a Scottish player, or any player for that matter