Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Also with the age he is, we would triple that 2 million if we were to sell him on at a later stage.

I reckon we'll stump up around about £2m eventually. If the reaction on here is anything to go by, I'd think that if we missed out after not matching their valuation for the player, Ally and Craig Whyte would be captured, have their hearts ripped out and eaten on the pitch by the Rangers support. Ally knows he needs a top-notch signing to get the fans onside. This should do it. Can't see us missing out unless Goodie isn't keen on the move here

I reckon we'll stump up around about £2m eventually. If the reaction on here is anything to go by, I'd think that if we missed out after not matching their valuation for the player, Ally and Craig Whyte would be captured, have their hearts ripped out and eaten on the pitch by the Rangers support. Ally knows he needs a top-notch signing to get the fans onside. This should do it. Can't see us missing out unless Goodie isn't keen on the move here

This.

The fans are already on side, at least I fucking hope they are. I certainly am.

Ally knows he needs a top-notch signing to improve the team, not to please the fans although thats always a bonus.

Some of the comments i have seen about Goodwillie on this and twitter have been silly. Saying hes a £1M player at most... He scored 6 more goals than Naisy and got more assists than anyone last season. I didnt think Naisy was worth how much we payed for him years back, ive been proved wrong these past few seasons but.

The fans are already on side, at least I fucking hope they are. I certainly am.

Ally knows he needs a top-notch signing to improve the team, not to please the fans although thats always a bonus.

I think it would be naive to say all the fans are onside. There certainly seem to be some wavering already with complaints of targets missed, under-bidding, poor scouting and other general complaints. I'm right behind Ally but I do think he needs a player in to excite those who think a draw with a good Hearts side was a 'disgrace' - hence I expect to see Goodie here soon now tht he ain't no rapist

If we dont bid an acceptable Sum soon he'll be off somewere else, he can't wait forever for us.

I think in terms of this transfer window, the Goodwillie signing will turn out to be 'the one'.

If we miss out due to a couple of hundred thousand there will be some very unhappy punters.