Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

did he tell you that aye?

Aye, told me at Marcos whilst I was waiting on a kebab (tu)

Seriously, he more or less apologised after scoring against us, wanted us to win the league and done a classy celebration against the tims.

I hope to fuck Dundee United aren't cunts and will negotiate a deal with us in a professional manner.

£2 million is a good deal for a player who's already proven in the SPL and has atleast another 10 years left in him.

IMO he wouldn't, Ally is his hero and lennon had a pop and him near the end of last season mind.

money talks mate

if they offered him 30k a week,and we offered him 15k a week he would be wearing the green and grey.

Think its quite frustrating that we came in with another under offer. I can understand why they would want to haggle but utd have made it clear from the start he wont go for under 2 million. I personally think he's worth it already being an established spl striker but we will need to wait and see. Staying optimistic loyal :crabflute:

A few weeks back.

Am sure this was just rumour mate, was this not at the same time he "supposedly" ask to be left out UTD's Europa qualifier.

I am in no doubt the boy has an Ibrox dream but it's upto us to make it happen

Aye, told me at Marcos whilst I was waiting on a kebab (tu)

Seriously, he more or less apologised after scoring against us, wanted us to win the league and done a classy celebration against the tims.

i'm not denying that he may like us as a team or maybe he did or didn't support us as a boy or whatever.

but if it comes down to it he will go to the team who are offering the most wages,IMO

That was funny :lol:

I would hope everyone is on Ally's side is what I'm trying to say. I can understand the frustration fans are feeling as I was feeling the same not too long ago but I can only imagine how frustrated Ally must be feeling.

All of us "should" be on Ally's side right now.

I do however agree that a big/important signing will do us the world of good.

This is it. Fact is, he is an inexperienced manager, he's on a learning curve and it isn't always going to be easy. There are plenty on here seemingly eager to jump all over him at the first sign of trouble. Signing Goodwillie, regardless of how well he does, will appease some.

I would give them Hemmings on loan

I honestly think Hemmings can make an impact this season, it would be a chance for Little to prove himself in the SPL as his deal is up at the end of the season

This needs to happen I hope we can strike a deal asap, United will accept any offer that meets there valuation. First player I'd be genuinely gutted we missed out on this window if he doesn't sign for us.