Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

The posters who say offer 3 million quid they do know its for David Goodwillie.

Talk about overhype.

I'm far from convinced he's worth £2m. But, £3m?

There's got to be better than him for £2m let alone an absurdly higher fee.

Rangers will end up losing him if they fuck around and not match the two million fee. Goodwillie could be worth 4-5 million in a few seasons at Rangers, him and Jelavic could get 40-50 goals between them a season.

Get it done Rangers! we had no problem paying for Wallace and IMO Goodwillie is a more important player to have.

I for one are hoping we sign this lad I think he is well worth 2mil and has a huge potenial, im glad we didnt go for Miller as he has no resale value whereas Goodwillie has i think 2 Mil will be great business.

Come on Whyte get the wallet oot.

As I said a few weeks ago goodwillie was telling a lassie he was banging in ayia napa that he was going to Cardiff. But I hope at that point rangers werent bidding.

good chat up line to a welsh bird.if she was from coatbridge he would have been signing for albion rovers.

The posters who say offer 3 million quid they do know its for David Goodwillie.

Talk about overhype.

He's 22.

He had 10 assists last season (more than any SPL player).

17 goals in the league.

I'd rather we spent that extra 1 million on a young, in form prospect like goodie than another james beattie!

Did Thomson not put a 2m release clause in when Goodie signed his new deal? If thats the case offer the 2m get the deal done even use Fleck loan season ? Beattie ? Broadfoot ? Kerkar ? Healy ? and anyone else to get deals done we need to offload.

BTW im not saying we should offer 3 million for goodwillie, but we should be prepared to pay more than 2 million if we want him. United will up the price IMO, bcos he's no longer on a rape charge championship clubs would pay more than 2 million imo.

Looking for help to settle a debte.

Goodwillie has 12 months left on his contract as far as im aware, im being shown articles from the daily record saying its untill may 2013

What is the truth?

Thanks in advance ....

He's 22.

He had 10 assists last season (more than any SPL player).

17 goals in the league.

I'd rather we spent that extra 1 million on a young, in form prospect like goodie than another james beattie!

Not a player i rate to be honest cant see the hype.

One good season he has a piss goalscoring record overall.

Not a player i rate to be honest cant see the hype.

One good season he has a piss goalscoring record overall.

The scoring record doesnt concern me. Firstly bcos united are pish and he will inevitable get more chances at Rangers. Secondly bcos of the man he will be playing with. Another 10 assists and 17 goals would be a great return for his first season.

The way I see this going is us and bpool both offer 2 mil. then bpool offer 2.5 and united accept that.

The scoring record doesnt concern me. Firstly bcos united are pish and he will inevitable get more chances at Rangers. Secondly bcos of the man he will be playing with. Another 10 assists and 17 goals would be a great return for his first season.

The way I see this going is us and bpool both offer 2 mil. then bpool offer 2.5 and united accept that.

Its not a tranfer that would make me think oh great what a wonderful player crap like conor sammon scored as many goals in half a season in a shite team before he went to wigan for 600k.

I think posters are swallowing Dundee Utd and the medias hype.