Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Magic . The mass hysteria on here over an over rated possible rapist is comical yet slightly depressing .

For all those saying we should have offered the 2 million and he would have been ours .............. Whose to say blackburn wouldn't have offered their 2.8 million after us ?

I don't care what any of you deluded fools think . He is not worth nearly 3 million pounds , and the chances of Thompson selling him to us were always slim . The reactions of some on here is nothing short of hilarios though , its like we've missed out on the new maradona ! It seems to me like the hype in this thread had made him a better player than he really is , and for every new page he just gets better and better .

Good luck to you , you cunt . Enjoy blackburn ! Thank fuck you never got to wear our famous jersey .

And for all the bullshit about him being a gets fan and dreaming of playing for rangers , well you well and truly fucked that up by signing you're new contract . Not only a cunt , possible rapist , but thick as shit aswell !!

Cya bye .

This. And only this.

(tu)

I'm seriously just about pissing myself laughing here. Other than the ever unreliable Spence over at the BBC, and a thread started on the Blackburn fans forum by a Utd fan....you guys are taking all this at face value? C'mon....get wise guys! Had there been such a bid (and a dramatic one at that considering they offered a £1m bid lower than that earlier today) it would be all over the news reels by now, considering there's pretty much nothng else of note happening.

You're slagging Whyte & McCoist for losing out on a player that's not even sold yet??? <cr> I bet we're back here same time tomorrow night still none the wiser! (tu)

if the lad still wants to join rangers he will.

if he doesnt then that's something we will have to live with.

But he's a pyoor big massive rangers fan and coisty is his most biggestest hero in the whole world !!

I don't care if hes a Rangers fan or not, hes a great player who has proven himself in a shitter team in our league, imagine the ammount he would score with us.

For those saying hes a possible rapist then isn't Mcgregor a ''possible'' rapist too? Exactly they were both innocent and framed by a attention seeking cow.

But he's a pyoor big massive rangers fan and coisty is his most biggestest hero in the whole world !!

I'm seriously just about pissing myself laughing here. Other than the ever unreliable Spence over at the BBC, and a thread started on the Blackburn fans forum by a Utd fan....you guys are taking all this at face value? C'mon....get wise guys! Had there been such a bid (and a dramatic one at that considering they offered a £1m bid lower than that earlier today) it would be all over the news reels by now, considering there's pretty much nothng else of note happening.

You're slagging Whyte & McCoist for losing out on a player that's not even sold yet??? <cr> I bet we're back here same time tomorrow night still none the wiser! (tu)

Just to add a little weight to what Legend said, dunno if anyone will rememeber: Steven Naismith was sold, it was confirmed, from under our noses in the last days of the transfer window summer of 2007.

That was confirmed ffs. This is no more than a rumor fuelled by an article about said rumor.

I don't care if hes a Rangers fan or not, hes a great player who has proven himself in a shitter team in our league, imagine the ammount he would score with us.

For those saying hes a possible rapist then isn't

Mcgregor a ''possible'' rapist too? Exactly they were both innocent and framed by a attention seeking cow.

Adam roobey was in a shittier team than utd , just imagine how many he'd score for us ? He's definately worth 2.8 million .

And Scott Vernon scored 16 goals for the sheep last season and they are shittiet than caley and he missed the end of the season through injury . Imagine how many he'd score for us ! He must be worth at least 3 million !

Adam roobey was in a shittier team than utd , just imagine how many he'd score for us ? He's definately worth 2.8 million .

And Scott Vernon scored 16 goals for the sheep last season and they are shittiet than caley and he missed the end of the season through injury . Imagine how many he'd score for us ! He must be worth at least 3 million !

Goodwillie was in the top assists im sure and hes a better overall player than Adam rooney, rooney doesnt have great control Goodwillie does.

Goodwillie was in the top assists im sure and hes a better overall player than Adam rooney, rooney doesnt have great control Goodwillie does.

But he's proven himself in our league in a shittier team , so by your logic he must be worth at least 2 million .

Adam roobey was in a shittier team than utd , just imagine how many he'd score for us ? He's definately worth 2.8 million .And Scott Vernon scored 16 goals for the sheep last season and they are shittiet than caley and he missed the end of the season through injury . Imagine how many he'd score for us ! He must be worth at least 3 million !

thats your opinion mate but I dont agree, IMO Goodwillie is worth 2million max.

Anyone think that 2 million plus Broadfoot and Fleck on loan would fly?

2 areas Houstoun is looking to boulster and it negates the need to spend so much of the 2 million they recieve.

Doesn't really help us does it?

As bad as Broadfoot is and as unimportant Fleck is to the first team they are both players who will be used throughout the season.

Ally has stated we need bodies in the squad and Broadfoot is good cover at fullback.

No smoke without fire, bid has been made, reported by the daily record, BBC, stv, sky sports. Maybe not loads of confirmation of it being accepted but I certainly think it has.

And maybe it's not being reported everywhere because it's an SPL striker going to a crap Premiership team. Honestly, who cares other than us, Blackburn and Blackpool?

Im the first to be sceptical about media reports but I do think he's going to Blackburn unless someone else bids. One thing is for sure, we won't match their bid

Doesn't really help us does it?

As bad as Broadfoot is and as unimportant Fleck is to the first team they are both players who will be used throughout the season.

Ally has stated we need bodies in the squad and Broadfoot is good cover at fullback.

Fleck wont start in his natural position so even with games under his belt he wont get to contribute his fullest. I think a loans on the cards for him either way.

As for Broadfoot, he is cover for RB but he has experience over Cole, little else. Id rather he got a crack at playing than Broadfoot. All due respect to big Kirk of course.

But he's proven himself in our league in a shittier team , so by your logic he must be worth at least 2 million .

My logic was Goodwillie is a stick out star in the SPL for a reason and thats because hes scored goals in a lesser Dundee Utd team and gave a bag of assists aswell as a great touch and control.

Sorry for being do inaccurate in that original post you quoted... ;/

Fleck wont start in his natural position so even with games under his belt he wont get to contribute his fullest. I think a loans on the cards for him either way.

As for Broadfoot, he is cover for RB but he has experience over Cole, little else. Id rather he got a crack at playing than Broadfoot. All due respect to big Kirk of course.

Not being big headed or nothing but I was one of the first people to suggest this months and months ago and I still like the idea of him going to Dundee Utd on loan if it means we will get Goodwillie.

The point I was making though is that Ally won't want to lose 2 bodies, especially Broadfoot who can cover a few positions.

This is regardless of what we the fans think.

If it was up to me and most fans Broadfoot would already have been moved on and Fleck would already have been out on loan by now.

Someone get me goodwillies phone number im gony phone him the now and plead wae him to sign for us!!! I offered cuellar free blinds for his house on twitter so i think i can convince big goodie!!!

Leave it tae me

My logic was Goodwillie is a stick out star in the SPL for a reason and thats because hes scored goals in a lesser Dundee Utd team and gave a bag of assists aswell as a great touch and control.

Sorry for being do inaccurate in that original post you quoted... ;/

Ahhhhh , ok . Could you pleeeeeeeeease be a little clearer in the future .